Chapter-1

POV-Dr. Saira Sabharwal

I just had a talk with gauri she told me not to worry about anything. I know she is lying to me about the change in drug composition. There is something wrong about this saviour drug and she is trying to make me think otherwise. But who am I kidding it always feels like she is not telling the whole truth or manipulating me.

Right now she told me to go home and rest but I want to know whole truth but the question is if she is guilty for all those deaths what am I going to do. I will think about it when I know the whole truth.

POV-DR.Gauri Nath

As soon as saira go out of my office i full on panicked. A nurse was helping her. I called Roma ma and informed her. Saira believe me this is a good thing but she is involving too much in this drug case. Why does she want to be the massiah of poor. I like this woman she is intelligent and tallented the perfect person to head the cardiology department also she likes me no she loves me she is the perfect puppet. I want to distract her from all this.

POV- Dr. Saira Sabharwal

I come to meet Dr. Snehal Shindey he was the person who know gauri for decades they work side by side he sure knows everything about her. I was waiting for Dr. Snehal Shindey he come out but was not interested in talking to me but I convinced him.

POV- Dr. Snehal Shindey

Saira is a intelligent girl she already understood that something is wrong in manthan i hope with my advice she will be able to expose gauri.

POV- Dr. Saira Sabharwal

I don't know what to do. Gauri was the one behind all of this deaths. When Dr Snehal told me that everything revolves around gauri I did some digging it seems like she is the owner of aspire who did the drug trial. She used me all that love that care everything was lie. She is someone who only care about herself. All this time I thought I am understanding her slowly but no I don't know anything about her. I want to tell all of this to op so he can help mangu and his family but can I really go against gauri. I love her very much and if i expose her i will break her. She was my idol I don't know if I can really do this but as a good person i should expose her so people like mangu and his family can get justice.