Stupid!!! erase

Kazama's POV:
He had just woke up from his dream. He got ready for work since today was another day for shoot. Their marketing stocks were booming since the collaboration with the most renowned company. Never had he ever expected to hit a huge jackpot. But the more he thinks about it he gets a bit confused as to why they approached their(kazama) company.

Just as he was thinking about his situation he was already dressed up and driving towards his company.

............................scene change...........................

Third person POV:

**Click**
**Click**
the manager and a hacker were in kazama's cabin doing something urgently.

**Well it's such a well known and big company there's no way there aren't CCTV's right 😏**

Well they were getting rid of evidence. There were 4 cctv camera's installed in kazama's cabin and they had to get rid of the footage before kazama arrived.
Somehow they did manage to remove the videos from the recorded clips.

Yet there was more to it. They were about to leave when they figured what about the backup and that's when they realised the backup was all in kazama's desktop.
Well time was ticking and as so you know time waits for nobody. When only the last 10% were left to be completed for the file to be deleted...that's when footsteps were heard outside the door and a voice of kazama greeting the employee was heard.

Kazama's POV:
"Good morning" i wished the employee's and staff and opened the gate by my biometrics. Well everything was as usual and my work was awaiting me. I sat on my desk while arranging a few files when I suddenly noticed the open window. No, I didn't open this maybe the cleaning staff and brushed it off. I went to turn on the system when I realised my cpu was still on. Which definitely was weird. The thought of someone intruding in his well protected space was a bit scary. While searching for evidence he noticed the cctv camera's. Well, guess what he watched all the clips yet there was no sign of anyone entering the room.

I was confused. How could someone come so cleanly leaving no trace . Whoever they are is definitely someone I know and has entered this room often. Well another thing was no one was allowed in this area other than the cleaning staff and few officials. Well, he wasn't stupid---that's kazama for you.

He knew there was one more backup space for the camera recordings and that was at the main security room. He dashed towards the room tumbling and getting hit my a few furnitures.

Third person POV:
Kazama was quick in his actions as he swiftly ran towards the security room and went it. He searched for his room cam recording where he found a deletion of a file in process.... He cancelled the process and though most of it was deleted a few were resurrected.
He quickly opened the remaining data and to his disappointment he found nothing unusual but there was definitely something that was wrong here....

~~scene change~~

Manager: Sir we got rid of all the files

Man: Yeah good!

Manager : But-

Man: well i knew it wouldn't have ended perfectly. What is it!?

Manager: we were at the last step of deleting recordings from the last backup in the security room..