𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

▎UNDER THE SKIN ▎
»»———— act two. mountwether
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ━━ saving Lincoln

 mountwetherCHAPTER EIGHTEEN  ━━ saving Lincoln

"This is a joke." Adella scoffed as she grabbed her pack. "We can't just pack a bag and leave." She spun around to Murphy, her hat in his hands. "They expect us to walk out of this camp and not even think about our friends stuck in mount weather." She shook her head as she placed her hat on top of her head, bringing her two French plaits to the front.

"What's your dad said?" Murphy asked the stressed out girl. Murphy was glad when Adella returned after the acid fog, alive and not injured. But he was confused when he saw a man walk in with her. It didn't take him long to realise that is was her dad.

"He may be on the council but he doesn't have as much power unlike jaha and Abby. He doesn't agree with this 'city of the light' bullshit. We need to stand our ground." She shook her head as she sat down on her bed.

"And I'm sure others don't agree either." Murphy told the girl as he sat beside her. He looked at the girl who expression hardened as she thought. She fidgeted with her hands as she turned to him.

"I'm not leaving my friends to die in that place." Her voice cracked as she spoke, looking up at him.

"They won't. We'll get them back, all of them." Murphy gently grabbed her hand, giving it a slight squeeze.

Adella smiled sadly at him. Before any of them could say anything, Adellas door opened to revealed pietro, a bag in his hands. "You ready ads-" he froze as he looked at the pair.

Adella stood up and so did Murphy. "I just need to grab my bow and I'm ready." She sighed as she walked over to where her bow and arrows sat against the wall. She turned around to see her dad giving Murphy a confused glance. "Dad."

Her dad nodded as he turned to Adella with a smile. "I'll be waiting outside." He told her, giving one last glance to Murphy before walking out.

"You didn't tell me your dads scary." Murphy rolled his shoulders.

"He's a big teddy bear once you've get to know him." She rolled her eyes. "You got your stuff?" She asked as she grabbed her bag.

He nodded as the pair walked outside, to see everyone standing, waiting for their next signal.

"Mom." Clarkes voice was heard as her and Finn entered the gates.

"One minuet." She told Murphy as she walked over to where her father, Abby and jaha stood in front of the teens.

Adella frowned as she walked towards the blonde. "Where have you been?" Abby asked Clarke. "We're leaving."

"I know how to stop the attack." Clarke announced as Adellas face lit up.

"What are you talking about?" Jaha asked.

"We haven't been able to negotiate with the Grounders because we haven't had anything to offer them. The biggest threat they face is from the Reapers. I think we may be able to eliminate that threat for them once and for all." Clarke spoke.