Cinnamoroll with the gang; preparing to meet Y/n

We hop into Kitty's Bugatti. "I WOKE UP IN A BUGATIIIIII!!!" Kitty screams. We laugh. "It's a Bugatti, we know." Badtz slightly laughs. I grab put my phone and go on CuteTok and see the latest posts. I saw that Coro Chan had just posted a couple days ago. He was famous.

"Nice vid, Coro Chan!" I shout from the front of the Bugatti. "Thanks!" Coro smiled. Some were in the back of the car, and some were in Kuromi's convertible. Unfortunately, the light turned red. And a driver was slow getting across. It was Hangyodan. He was a novice driver, so he was still learning.

I go back to watching CuteTok and see my famous video of me dancing on CuteTok, the video everyone went nuts about in March. "I still can't get over ur dance video." Kitty looks over at smiles. Although, she has no mouth, I could still tell she's smiling.

"I've been going to dance classes." I giggle. Littleforestfellow is shouting in the back of the Bugatti at Kitty to put down the sunroof. "Ok, chill, Littleforestfellow!" Kitty shouts from the driver's seat and Littleforestfellow is whining from behind.

"Shut up, Forest!" Screams Badtz. "Badtz, don't be mean," My Melody frowns at Badtz. Badtz turns pink and blushes, "s-sorry.." I could tell Badtz had a crush on her, I was looking from behind my seat. "Get the cameras!" I tease Badtz and My Melody.

"Stop, please." My Melody says politely. She is very courteous. But then, we arrived! I run to the door and arrive first. I knock on the door. "Hi, Y/n!" I say politely as Y/n opens the door. "Uhh, who are y'all?" Y/n asks with a confused look on her face.

"Sanrios from our town, can we visit u?" We ask.

"Ok."