Exciting news!

This story will have very bad grammar I'm sorry I'm dyslexic I'm going to try my best tho!

-gay-
-fluff-
-homophobic talk-
~-mind
{-phone
"-talking
*-actions

I hope enjoy this chapter!! 🤙🏾

-7:00am-
Bakugo POV:

*alarm goes off* bakugo softy grunts ~fuck this~ I opens my eyes putting my alarm on snooze and quickly closes them once again going back to sleep which didn't last very long " KATSUKI GET YOUR ASS UP!" My mother Mitsuki badges the door open I jump in shock "what the actual fuck" "WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE BRAT IM YOUR MOTHER!" she deep sighed "hurry up get out of bed it's 7 you have school in an hour and a half and you still have to walk yet." She said slowly making her way back to the door "yeye ok old hag." She left the room. I got up got ready washed up etc.

When I was finished I made my way down stairs going to the kitchen greeted by my mother with a glare,father with a smile and my boyfriend who was waiting to walk to school with me even tho we go different school we walk the same way for 15 minutes " finally someone got out of bed" Mitsuki mumbled under her breath I rolled my eyes at her comment and stopped when I Heard a chuckle from my father *chuckles*

good morning son "yeye you to"I looks at at my green haired boyfriend who's staring at me "ha good morning Kaccahn!" And a smile grows across that stupid but cute face of his.I walk towards him and kiss his cheek leaving him red after

"awh look at my brat with his boyfriend!" She says looking at my dad "yes indeed cute." I hate when they do this "shut up!!" A giggle come from deku "it's ok kacchan" I sighed and sat down.the old hag and old man were more then ok when I told them about deku and how I was gay my mother said she always knew And my dad was shocked but said not in a bad way so there ok with us dating more then ok so is dekus mother if there was a fan group about are relationship they would be top three. Auntie on top,old hag second and my old man third.

Dekus POV:

We just greeted kacchan and I'm now waiting for him to eat his breakfast.I was staring but didn't notice kacchan noticed me watching "why are you looking at me like that?" I snapped out of it "o-oh noting I was just looking at you sorry kacchan!" "..It's alright.." He looked at me and grinned.He knew what he was doing ~he's so perfect~I thought.

Kacchan finished his food and it's now 8:15 am and me and kacchan said are goodbyes and left the house and are now walking together i try reaching for his hand as we walk *reaches and grabs it* he looks at me gently and intwined fingers together I blush and turn my head
and feel him pull my face pulling it towards his giving me a sweet gentle kiss ~I want more,I can't wait for Friday his parents are gone all weekend noting can go wrong right? it'll be fun~ I was thinking not realising kacchan calling my name

"deku, deku,deku oh my days,IZUKU" he shouted "ahh I'm sorry kacchan what is it?" I said apologetically "what's up with you this morning?" He looked at me a little worried. "Nothing just deep in thought,anyway what did you call me for?" I glacé over my shoulder trying not to make eye contact with him "I wanted to know if your still up for staying at mine this weekend?" He looked at me by now I was looking at him to (we're still walking)

"ye of course" I replied smiling at him we stopped at the place we usually do.Bakugo only has to walk another 5 minutes me 10 he pulls me to the side we're nobody could see us "alright I'll see you after school here don't be late!" He said looking at me straight in the eye "ye I know kacchan you do this everyday I know by now" I say giggling "you never know." He says letting out a chuckle then putting both his hands around my waist and moves closer to my face putting his lips on mine he bites my bottom lip making me open my mouth he slips his tongue in were making out now.

A minute later I stop to catch my breath he looks at me and grabs my face and gently smiles "your so cute" "I blush at the compliment he lets go "right I should actually go now I'm gonna be late love you nerd" he says "love you too kacchan!!" He walks off back where people can see him now.I sigh ~I hate Mondays~

—end of chapter one—

Sorry for spelling or anything wrong with this writing I hope you enjoyed it tho it was fun to write too also in this book confit will be long but quick cause I hate having confit on for to long 😂 so ye

Tell me what you want to see in this story

~876 words~