Prolouge

this is just a prologue. so it's not gonna be continued until gone is finished. just a prologue.

-/-/-

Wakko was just looking outside at the water tower. He managed to see a small butterfly hatch out of a cocoon. He smiled. "Hi, little butterfly." He said in his scouse accent, waving at the colorful creature. He pulled a flower out of his gag bag. The butterfly landed on it.

The butterfly put it's proboscis into the flower. "What's that long straw? Do you bring it with you everywhere?" He asked the butterfly, tilting his head. "Do you make any noises?" He asked the silent creature again. The butterfly flew away.

"It's okay, I'll figure it out."

Then and there, he began to feel woozy. "Huh...?" He leaned on the bar. He started shaking. "Bloody hell, I forgot to take that stupid medication." He mumbled. He stumbled towards the tower door, and the moment he opened it, Yakko eyed him.

"Wakko!" Yakko ran over to his brother, picking him up. "Baby bro, what did you do?" He asked. Wakko was in too much pain to want to reply. He shook more, and shuddered. "Hurts..." He quietly mumbled. "I know buddy, I know."

That was until his blood sugar dropped way too low.

"WAKKO!"

-/-/-

tehe. have a swell day >=)