PART 5: THATS WHO THE PERSON WAS?

A Little bit before the person came running in

??? POV:

I was walking around Hyrule, just seeing how it had changed over the years. I decided to pay Paya a visit, then I put a sheikah outfit on(Mask included) and headed over to Hateno.

Hm maybe I can go and scare him? I thought. Plus he left the sheild he got from Urbosa with me.

So I headed over to his house."Hey link, you left your.." When i got a good look at the house i noticed 8 or so other people. "what are you doing in links house?! Who are you!??" I looked over his and realized it was link!But I  saw he had that picture the one I told him only to look at if he lost his memorys (Dont ask how that works) "I swear to HILYA you lost your memory AGAIN?!" I dragged him out of the house and up the giant hill withe Purahs lab on it, much to the protests of the other people. "PURAH" When I finally got up to the lab I had link sit down.

"Oh zelda what are you up to!? Oh my hylia is link alright?!" Purah screamed out noticing link had bandages all over his body.

 ZELDAS POV: (Same pov if you dont understand)

"I-Well no not exactly, well... he lost his memory again..?"

" How did he lose it this time!" Purah started, " Hmm wait by the looks of those scars and stuff, it looks like a fire!"

NO ONES POV:

The entire group rushed into the lab but only one seamed to notice who the strange person who took their friend was, that was after she removed the mask. And that person was no other than...SKY.

"Wait, your his zelda correct?" sky said.

"Uhm, Yes I am Zelda but what do you mean "His Zelda?"" The taller female said.

" Well, uhm how do I explain this? Well we are all Link but from a different timeline, like im the hero of Time, This is the hero of Twilight, The hero of the four swords ect. and we all, or almost all of us have a Zelda in our timeline, or some variation." The eldest member of the group stated.

"Hm, I believe you, i mean i was sealed away for 100 years so, you know, you learn a lot in that time! Anyways, I need to go Teba was looking for me, could you help link Purah?" Zelda said regrettably.

"You can count on me Princess!" The shortest in the room said.

"You can drop the formalities Purah.." Zelda laughed exiting the lab.

"Yes Ma'am! O-oh wait I mean yes Prin, You no what, ALRIGHT!!" Purah finished before examining  the champion and running some tests.

{Sorry this was short! Only 490 Words but I rushed getting this one out... so sorry if its bad..As its just me and Lea working on this, and we dont edit each others works. So have a good day/ night everybody!( And I need ships!)}