Chapter 1

My name is Nanami Hanamitsu, today I start my first day at Ouran Academy as a transfer student. It was still early in the morning when I was given my class schedule and began to walk around the school trying to look for my class. I was already getting stared at, this was something that I was already accustomed to. With my red hair and big brown eyes, people had always thought I was odd looking, and my hair was dyed. I was born like this. My family was well known and well off, and we were known for doing the strangest things, as the Hanamitsu Syndicate.

I was back at the main gate before I knew it and the students were starting to pile into the school one by one, car by car, person by person. I turn around and start to walk back to the main entrance, and try to follow the map that I was given by the professors. Walking a little further in, I see a guy with the same hair colour as me, red shoulder-length that is tied up in a half ponytail with a single strand in the middle of his forehead, with the same brown eyes.

"Hey Kasanoda-kun. How are you?" A short pretty boy with the largest brown eyes with short brown hair stood next to him. The combination of a cute boy, and this guy is making my head spin. He looks like a watchdog from hell, he could eat this guy alive.

"I'm fine, Fujioka-kun," Kasanoda-kun said, a small blush across his face. I guess he is a part of that kind of persuasion.

A very small boy with bleach blond hair then runs over to Fujioka-kun and grabs him by the hands and starts to twirl him in large circles. That was surely a sight to behold. I continued to walk past the small group, and gave Kasanoda-kun one last glance. He seemed very familiar, the also red hair, the eyes being icy. I couldn't remember the description of him and where I had gotten it from. The name Kasanoda was as familiar as the tip on my finger, I couldn't couldn't put it on something.

I followed the map and was able to make it to my class before the bell chimed. Class 1-D. Of course, I would be put in this class. It was pretty well known that yakuza kids are always put in the lowest ranked class, even if we had amazing grades. That has always been the pecking order. I was still standing outside of the door when the teacher called for me to enter the room. There again I saw Kasanoda. It was that Kasanoda! The Kasanoda Syndicate kid! Why hadn't I remembered him!?

"Please introduce yourself," Himino sensei said.

I stood in front of the board and grabbed a piece of chalk and wrote my name in the boards 'Hanamitsu Nanami". I put the chalk down back onto the holder and turn facing all of the classroom.

"My name is Nanami Hanamitsu, I transferred from Bokuwai High School this semester. Reason why is on a need to know basis."

"Right," Himino sensei said, "Please, take care of her."

I bowed, "Please, take care of me"

Himino sensei pointed to the back of the class where my seat was located. I walked back and past Kasanoda-kun with him glancing at me and I at him. I pulled the chair out and sat down, then grabbed my books out of my bag.

All of the students turned to stare at me. I gave a loud sigh and gave a glaring look.

"What," I said.

All of the other students in the class were a part of the yakuza too, but it looks like I am the only girl in this class. Which means this is a carefully plotted anime plot, that I have become a part of. I sigh, and sensei begins class.