chapter twenty-six

Its been a day after the punishment and boy, you couldn't be happier. Being able to relax your sore, tense and aching muscles.

Striker had left awhile ago, looking more tired than you. If that was even possible, moxxie had left for school earlier that morning thankfully your father still had some humanity in him to let you rest for a couple of days.

Your mother had become quiet, barely speaking to you or moxxie. Coming out of the basement with burises all over her arms and face, brushing it off as bumping into things.

Chewing your bottom lip you played around with your shirt. Boredom etched into your features.

"Psst... Y/n! Open the window!"

Blitzø shouted, gripping onto the ledge with all his strength. Tail whipping around behind him.

Perking up you three yourself off your bed, scurrying off to the window throwing it open. Blitzø toppled in, landing on his face.

"Thank Satan... Thought I was gonna fall for a moment there."

He muttered to himself, springing back up a smile gracing his features.

"Noticed you weren't at school so I decided to play hooky and skip class... Again!"

He spoke wrapping a thin arm around you, wearing his mammon shirt. Eyeliner fresh.

"Blitzø! There you are!"

Another voice piped up, a much softer tone to it. Looking behind blitzø you stared at a tall owl boy, wearing a cape and a tiny crown.

"Oh?"

He spoke, fluffing up as he smiled. Blitzø deflated a frown on his face.

"And who is this lovely young lady?"

He bowed, fanning his tail feathers out. Soft hoots leaving his beak as blitzø rubbed his mouth, hiding his annoyance.

"This is my- my only best friend. So don't go trying anything funny."

Blitzø spoke, distaste in his eyes as he held your arm painfully tight. A clear warning to stolas that he wasn't afraid of him dispite being the goetia prince.

Stolas chuckled, raising a brow to the young imp, sweeping you to his side. Showing his skills off to you and blitzø, showing you a light show before leaving as the sky darkened.

Exhaustion taking over as you curled into your sheets, cooeing softly at the softness.

Moxxie and Chaz bursted through the room, talking and joking loudly chucking they're coats at you.

"Could you guys be any louder?"

You sassed, facing the wall as you brushed the coats off of you.

"Sure we can!"

Chaz speaks cheerily practically yelling now as he and moxxie flopped down onto you.

"Asshole."

You bitterly spoke, closing your eyes forcing yourself to rest.

Word count 434