Just figuring things out

(Modern highschool AU)

Sabito and Giyuu were just to teenagers, figuring life out.

They were figuring out what they were to each other.

Sabito's family owned a cabin, because their fucking loaded. And Sabito invited Giyuu to come along.

Sabito was raised to be a man and always wanted his father's approval, but on this, he didn't know how he was going to tell him.
"SABITO!" Riku yelled, knocking on him and Giyuu's door.

Giyuu murmured. Sabito opened his eyes,

Giyuu and Sabito were wrapped in each others arms and faces dangerously close.

They both stared at each other for moment.

Then their faces turned bright red and the jumped away from each other.

"U-Um, I um" Giyuu stuttered

"Uh, uh, um," Sabito looked away, flopping out of bed. He looked over at the bed Giyuu should have been, last night they must have fallen asleep while hanging out.

Then Sabitos door opened.

"Are you coming?" Riku asked opening the door then her face lit up. She giggled.

"Why did you guys sleep together?!" She laughed

"S-Shut up!" Sabito yelled, jumping out of bed and covering her mouth and shoving her out of the room.

Giyuu looked down and to the side, fidgeting with the blanket.

"I um, guess we passed out during the movie" Sabito said with an awkward laugh.

"Y-Yeah" Giyuu mumbled. Sabito looked at him.

"YOU TWO! COME ON!" Renee yelled

"Okay!" Sabito screamed back.

Giyuu and Sabito made their way up stairs into the kitchen and living area.

Riku was sitting at the table eating toast, when she saw the two she started giggling.

Sabito glared at Riku.

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" Sabito's mother Yuka asked.

"Wafflez!" Minoko exclaimed. Yuka sighed

"We don't have waffles," Yuka responded.

"Awe," Minoko mumbled

"Is anyone gonna go wake up your cousins?" Yuka asked.

"ME I WILL!" Souta yelled

"I WANT TO!" Shota yelled.

"NO I AM!" Souta screamed. The two twins started yelling at each other

Sabito looked back at Giyuu who giggling as Yuka tried to get the two to
stop yelling at other. Sabito stared at Giyuu, giggling at the situation, Sabitos face got a pink hue.

Sabito's eyes widened, he looked away from Giyuu, and saw Renee giving him a cheaky grin. Behind Renee was her best friend Yua looking at her confused.

Sabito glanced around, no one was looking, Sabito held up the middle finger to Renee. She rolled her eyes.

"Fine we can BOTH go get are cousins" Souta and Shota said at the same time running down the stairs

"LET HOWIE OUT OF HER KENNEL WHILE YOUR DOWN THERE!" Sabito yelled.

"No whyy" Giyuu whined as their dog Howie came barreling up the stairs crashing into Giyuu on the way, Giyuu falling into Sabitos arms.