∆38∆

After a long gap....... Read the previous chapter to understand how to continue... 

_______

Nandini looking right, left,right, life at two Godzilla and King Kong who are sitting, glaring at each other. 

"Dadi, if there is any romance going on. Why are both so into eye talk? " Nandini whispered to Naina who was beside her, looking at them. 

She laughed loudly, taking Harshavardhan and Manik's attention. 

"Hahaha... You are so cute Nandu. " Naina pulled Nandini's cheek who pouted at her. 

"Why the hell are you laughing like a fool? " Manik asked her. 

"Don't speak to my wife like that. " Harsh said strictly, Manik made whatever face. 

"Ok don't fight again, darling. He came after a long time." Meera said

Nandini peeked out from Manik arms, who hid her side completely, glaring at Harshavardhan who was sitting beside Meera on their right. 

"Stop glaring at me, Little girl. " Harshavardhan said, sipping his wine. 

"I am looking at you, not glaring. " She said, leaning closer to Manik who circled his arms around her waist. 

Harshavardhan glared at her, "It is so shocking you married a kid, Manik. " Said sarcastically, looking at Manan. 

"I am not a kid. I am mature enough to handle this six feet monster. " Nandini said angrily. Manik narrowed his eyes at her, listening to her words, Meera smiled. 

"Are you praising me Or insulting? " Manik whispered to her. 

"He only insulted your wife and our relationship Manik. Tell me. " Nandini said with an innocent face. 

Manik turned to a Harsh who had a look, 'I didn't mean that' . 

"Don't insult my wife again, old man. " Manik said, kissing Nandini's cheeks which shocked her, and looked around. Who smiled except Harsh who groaned. 

"No PDA in my house. Do that outside. '' Harsh said. 

"I pity you granny. You have an unromantic husband. Who doesn't like romance. " Nandini said, making a pitiful face. Meera nodded, getting a glare from Harsh. 

"Who said that, I love my wife and I do romance." Harsh argued back, holding Meera nearby. 

"Oh really, my husband kissed me with so much affection. But you always have a monster mood. Baby, give me a kiss. " Nandini said, showing her cheeks. Manik pressed his lip and gave a loud enough kiss. 

Harshavardhan smirked and kissed directly on Meera, making all still in their place. 

"Harsh, what is this? " Meera hit his arms. 

“I need to show this kid what I am capable of. " Harsh said, smirking at Manan. 

"If I am unromantic, I couldn't have three kids. " Harsh stopped his words when he said that. Everyone looked at him in shock, The great Harshavardhan who is a heartless fellow arguing like a small kid with nandini. 

He cleared his throat and walked away from there. Meera smiled and looked at Nandini who sitting with friends

“I must say your wife has the guts to talk to harsh like that. Meera said, smiling. 

Nandini frowned and looked at Manik who had a neutral face. 

“Why?He never speaks? “ Nandini asked