🚫Hyunho-New You

Ship name: Hyunjin x Minho (Hyunho)
✧˖°Type of story:Smut
✧˖°Kinks/Warnings:BDSM,degradation,blindfolded,choking,hand job, shibari,
✧˖°Top:Hyunjin
✧˖°Bottom:Minho

         ✩°。⋆Minho's Pov✩°。⋆

“You never let me in fully Hyunjin,I thought things were supposed to be different this time around. But I guess you were manipulating me weren’t you?” I have had it with his shit and cold ways.

The problem is, with Hyunjin, now he is getting to be so closed off. That is what broke us the last time,but he promised to change and open up. Before we broke it off that first time,he was always cold,except now he is showing me the gentle side of him but then the next day,he would be cold.

“I never let you fully in? Lee Minho,what the fuck are you even saying? I give you the best part of me and filter through the rough parts of me for you. What fucking else do you want from me?”

Hyunjin spins around to face me as his eyes search my body up and down. I walk closer to him as he is standing in the kitchen getting the both of us glasses of alcohol.

“Thing is,I don’t want you to filter through yourself,I want you to show me everything.”Hyunjin pushes me up against the sink before rushing to close the distance between our bodies as he puts his hand on the kitchen edge to encase my body.

“Are you sure this is what you want?” Hyunjin whispers against my lips in a lower tone than what range he normally uses. I want to take control and just kiss him but I want to see what he has been filtering. Something else that has always made me curious is what is behind that other door.

When he bought the place,he told me that there are two bedrooms and a bath,but I have only ever been in his bedroom. I tried to get into the other bedroom but it was locked. With his fingerprint to be exact.

“First stay here, my lovely slut.” Starting out with kinks already? I have a feeling this is going to be an interesting night already. I can feel the anticipation bubble within me as he walks away and into the room. He stays there for a couple of seconds before coming back with something in his hands.

A collar. “Permission to use BDSM?” His way of asking for consent obviously. The more I look at it, the more things I notice like a charm that says ‘Minho’ on it and the leash that he has on it but is wrapped around his large hand. “You wanted to know what I have been hiding? This is only a sneak peek.”

“Yes” He likes it when I keep it short and no questions asked unless he is the one asking them. Hyunjin walks over to me clipping the choker/collar around my throat. I notice he is now holding the end of the leash now looking as if he wanted me to blow him right here and now.

“Follow me pathetic loser,being so nice and all for what?” Hyunjin tugs on the leash causing me to stumble forward until we reach the couch. He makes the leash shorter and shorter until he gets me up to the couch and that’s when he pushes me down on the couch.

Hyunjin slides onto my lap as he places one finger at the base of my throat slowly.”I bet this thing is driving you crazy isn’t it?” Hyunjin whispers into my ear before toying with the clasp behind my neck getting me closer and closer to his chest.

Hyunjin sighs “Just be useful for something and behave or can you even do that?” I nod as he takes it off, flinging it across the room before running his hands down my shirt until he reaches the end of my shirt slowly sliding the fabric up a bit.

I want to feel him inside of me,I just want him. He slowly takes of my shirt by lifting the fabric higher and higher until he just pushes it over my head and onto the floor. “Excited for your master so soon?” Hyunjin asks me as he looks me in the eyes before licking his lips teasing me even more.