013 ✪ three B's (2) 🍋 izuku

011 ✪ three B's (2) 🍋

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🚬🌿꒱

Pairing:

Summary: Jirou is convinced to get you laid (by preferably Izuku, your fat crush) by the end of the 3rd year graduation after party. Backed up by the rest of your girl friendgroup, you try and "seduce the fuck out of him".

Tags: ┊Weed/Smoking┊ Alcohol┊┊Shared Drinks┊Flirting/Seducing┊⋆˚ 

IMPORTANT NOTES:

(1) This contains Marijuana (Weed)/Smoking/Vapes. If you don't like this type of content, this story isn't for you!!

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Your face turns redder by the second, as you were unprepared for his response.

"Oh...yes. Here." Your shaky hands pass the drink to him. His hands briefly graze yours as his fingers grasp around the cup. Izuku takes a swig of the drink, and quickly swallows with a face full of disgust.

"Damn. You really weren't lying when you said that was shit." Both of you snort a laugh as Izuku places the red cup on a side-table next to him.

"Hey, I was wonder-" Loud, drunk people crash into you, leaving your legs wobbly and unbalanced. The fancy heels you wore tonight didn't help at all- your footing quickly tumbles.

Air whooshes through your ears as your body falls forward. Your hands grasp the first thing you can hold to save yourself- which happens to be Izuku's shoulders.

Reality snaps back to you.

"Oh?" Izuku's deep voice echoes in your ears. So does Jirou's, who told you to 'seduce the fuck out of him'. Maybe you should listen. You could be confident, prideful, and get what you want. Need, even. You crave this messy green haired man.

"Ah, Sorry." Your hands trace his shoulders down to his rather muscular arms, tracing his veins slowly and affectionately. Izuku seems to catch onto your acts of flirting, as his hands make their way to your waist. "You're very muscular. It's amazing, how strong you are, and how much you worked for it."

"Thank you, Toots. I'm flattered about the way you talk about me, but let's take some time to talk about you." His big, powerful hands bring you forward, leaving you drowned in his signature smell.

The amount of space between your body and his is almost minimal. Your skirt tries it's best to not show your whole ass, lifting your legs as you sprawl on top of him. The thin lining that your panties are made of serve no help on top of his bulge. It grows underneath you, filling the small space between your legs. 

Unknowingly to you, a blunt was passed to him and he took a large huff already. He beckons with his free hand to move your face closer, which you gladly do.

Izuku quickly grabs your jaw, pulling your lips tightly together. As your mouths open, a hot, fiery burst of smoke flows into your mouth. You quickly breathe it in and rotate your hips against him. 

"We have an eager one here, don't we?" Izuku growls against your lips, parting them and placing his large hand on your ass. You lean into his frame farther, pressing your chest against his. 

"You fucking bet." Your hands grasp his shirt tightly, revealing his muscles underneath.

"Well, toots, let's put that to the test then." One of his hands quickly rubs your clit through your panties, causing your legs to twitch under you. "Right here, right now." The once gentle grasp of your hands turns even tighter as he plays with your flower. To keep from alerting anyone around you with your facial expressions, you bury your moans in Izuku's neck. 

"Right here? You're crazy..!" You whisper, anxiously waiting if he'll change his mind. Although...no one would notice, right?

"I'm high. That's what I am. And right now, all I'm crazy about is pleasuring you dry." Izuku growls, putting more pressure on your already soaked pussy. His fingers spread, pleasuring your clit and your entryway at the same time. The stimulation almost overwhelms you as you try your very best not to squirm and moan on top of him.

"Hey bro. That girl on top of you, (Y/N) I think, ...she's really clinging onto you." You can tell Kirishima had just approached the both of you, unaware of what's happening beneath your skirt. Izuku laughs. His fingers move up and down faster than before leaving you hot and flustered.

"Great observation. She just can't get enough of me. Isn't that right, Toots?" Izuku flips your panties quickly as he speaks, inserting a finger in your pussy curling and pumping it in and out aggressively.

"Gah!" You moan, quickly shutting up as you realize it was your turn to speak. "Haha...y-yeah. Yes. Yes I- I can't..."

"Alrighty then...have a good night, you two." Kirishima chuckles, turning and walking away. 

A deep sigh emits from you.  It doesn't last long, since Izuku had just inserted yet another finger. Your stomach curled and twisted inside you, eager to release fluids all over him. It felt like everyone was staring at you, flustered and hot on top of Izuku, "whoreing" yourself to his horny needs.

"Cum for me." Izuku hissed, pumping his fingers harder and harder with every word.

"Fuck..! J-Jesus Christ...Izuku!" Your thighs squeeze against his as you release all over his hand, soaking it in a clear, shiny fluid. He pulls his drenched fingers out bringing them up to his mouth and licks them clean. You struggle to catch your breath- as it takes a few minutes to regain your feeling in your muscles.

"Hm...you taste luscious...if only I had a fucking face full of that..." Izuku ponders falling into his thoughts of you. "How about we take this somewhere else where we can make that happen?"

You smirk and peck his lips.

"I would love that."

---

God. Finally done with this mofo. I stalled a shit ton on this one. Shoutout to HEARTS4every0ne for reminding me to make this. Love ya <3