(3)🥀

( This chapter is also a long one 5730 words 🥺 I hope you like it )

------------◉------------

Meerab was hell angry at Murtasim..when he stepped out of the dr's cabin ... She walked towards him angrily and grabbed his hands taking him outside the hospital..Both were standing outside the hospital...when meerab said..

" Tumhari himmat kaise hui.. mujhe yaha lane ki ? Woh bhi jabardasti office se utha laye ? "

She asked ..pulling him from his biceps..

" Murtasim..bass kardo..bahut horaha hai.. please mujhe akela choad do.."

she joined her hands in front of him..

" Kyu ? "

He asked

" Kyunki Mai tumhari abb kuch nahi lagti! "

She said hurting him more ...she too felt bad saying these ..so she started to walk from there...She walked so fast and stopped a taxi...but murtasim stopped from entering the cab...asking

" Kaha ja rahi ho ? "

Meerab was really frustrated now ..and said ..

" Bhaad mai ! Aarhe ho ? "

She replied showing her attitude again..and murtasim greeted his teeth..and rolled his eyes controlling his anger

" Mere saath chalo..waise bhi tumhare saath reh kar.. wahi Jana hai mujhe! "

He said angrily and picked her up..she struggled...and beat him with her hands ... murtasim makes her sit on the passenger seat and ties her hands back With a rope..yes he kept it for her Only..and his handkerchief was on her mouth..he tied it again..as he wanted some food time to think...which was not possible due to her continuous talks.

Meerab didn't know where he was taking her ...

Meerab was struggling to get rid of the rope and kept looking at him..who was driving the car rashly..he was in anger...

But suddenly he slowed down his speed ... Making himself understand that he has to put much effort...And take things slowly...he can't lose her again...

He was driving his car slowly when she put in an urgent break..She was angry she didn't know what she was doing..

He was about to hit the next car ..scaring she could hit...he blocked her way...by his one hand ...and another one he managed to keep control of the car steering ..

Meerab was shocked and scared...as she started feeling guilty for what she did ..

Murtasim took his car to the sideway and asked ..worriedly cupping her cheek..

" Theek ho ? Lagi toh nahi ? "

He looked in her eyes and she nodded slowly as she felt guilty.. wondering how he can have so much patience..being having an aggressive nature..