part 3

So let's continue...
??:- tae baby....
Tae looked back at the person and ran towards him hugging him tightly....
Tae:- bogum hyung i missed you so much...
Bg:- me too i also missed you bae
Tae got confused why bg is calling him baby or bae but he shrugged off his thoughts....
All except taekook:- let's cut the cake...
Taekook cut the cake... that's when jk handed an envelope to tae....tae took with a confused face...he opened it and saw divorce papers....he feels happy he is happy right? Then why is his heart aching...he was about to say something...that's when jk said...
Jk:- my dear taetae i know you don't love me and i am so sorry that I forced you into this...i am so sorry that i never thought about your feelings i am soo sorry but now i understand that love can't be forced...now today on our first anniversary i am setting you free from this unwanted marriage i am sorry to force you in this...this one month is really a heaven for me because maybe you were pretending but i really felt love and care with your actions....now i should take my leave...this house is a gift form me....please take it...and i transferred my all property on your name i know you don't need it...but still I want to give you everything because you deserve it...my love...now i am going...i will miss you byy...take care of yourself because you are my life so you have to take care of my life.

The whole time tae was just looking at jungkook eyes which was showing nothing but sincerity...he was about to say something but before that jungkook left from there.....his hyungs came to him...
He loves you so much can't you see his love for you...jm said while placing his hands on tae's shoulder....

He don't love me it's just his obsession...he don't love me i know...and how can you support him when he threatened all of you and married me forcefully...tae said

Jin:- yes he did but you don't know that bunny always call us and say sorry to us and after trying more than 2 months we forgive him he love us so much and we also love our baby bunny ....he told us not to tell you but I think it's the time so I told you...he loved you more than himself sorry to say taehyung but you lost a gem you lost a diamond in search of gold *look at bg*
Tae understood what jin is trying to say...he looked at bg who come to him...
Bg:- leave it tae he was just a passing cloud let's get married *come close to tae* i will show you pure heaven....(Tae looks at him with disbelief face)
Bg suddenly leaned to kiss him but tae pushed him hardly...and punched him and run from there...
He came inside his bedroom and fall on his knees crying hardly...
Tae:- i am missing him.... m-my b-baby i a-am s-sorry i d-didn't r-realised m-my love late your love was pure my bunny i am really sorry
Suddenly tae's eyes land on a letter on the table....he went towards the table and picked up the letter....
In letter....
Dear taetae,
                      If you are reading this letter that means i am gone...i really love you but you always think of my love as my stubbornness...i always tried to make you fall for me...i gave my soul...my body ...my everything to you...i am not a slut baby i never give my body to anyone other than you...i can't say these words in front of you because i know you will not believe me...i am leaving today...but i don't know how to survive without you so i am leaving this world... because it's not easy for me to live without you...so it's better to leave this world rather than leaving you i am sorry for making your life hell...forgive me if you can....
Your unlucky
Jungkook...

That's it tae on his knees crying hardly he didn't know that he hurt jk this much... suddenly some past flashbacks start coming in his mind how he treated jk how jk always come home totally tired how he always force jk on bed even jk denied just because of tae's anger how jk didn't said anything...to tae whenever tae forced him...ohh how much jk love him how much jk craved for tae's love...tae was just crying his heart out that's when he felt a hand on his shoulder he looked back and saw his hyungs...
Jin:- go
Right now tae was running only running don't know where but he was running he was about to cross a bridge that's when he saw a figure standing on the bridge ready to jump before he could reach that person that figure jumped from the bridge....
That's it tae fell on his knees crying hardly...
Tae:- i-i am sorry love i am so sorry I love you please come back i love you i can't live without you...i will die i am sorry please come back to me....(he wiped his tears harshly) i am coming my love i am coming to you (he was about to stand up that's when he felt a tiny hand on his shoulder he immediately looked back...and found jk looking at him with teary eyes he immediately hugged jk... tightly jk stumbled back due to sudden force...but managed to hug tae...
Tae:- *crying* how dare you to leave me haa in these one year you always annoyed me and suddenly you want to leave me haa how dare you??
Jk:-*crying*you yourself said..that you want to get r- *cut off by tae's lips*
Tae kissed him passionately...tears rolling down from both of their eyes...
After 5 minutes tae broke the kiss...
Tae:- *crying* i-i am sorry I am sorry I didn't see your love for me i didn't realise my love for you...but believe me i was pretending first but after showing you fake love and care i don't know when I start falling for you i really love you jungkook please don't leave me i will die i will die without you...i really love you so much please
Jk:- how can I leave you when you are the reason why i am still alive..i was about to die but your love saved me i love you too please don't leave me i love you ...i am sorry I forced you
Tae:- i am really glad you did koo i love you my baby bunny
Jk blushed by the nickname...
Tae:- are you blushing? Lemme see
Jk:- nuuuu taetae Don't tease me
Tae:- please call me that again
Jk:- taetae
Tae:- again please
Jk:- my taetae my hubby my love my life my everything only mine
Tae:- only yours my love you are also mine my life my everything mine
Jk:- only yours
Tae:- let's get married today my love on our anniversary i again want to marry you...
Suddenly tae kneels down....in front of him..
Tae:- so my life Jeon Jungkook will you marry me?
Jk was so overwhelmed he was crying no words were coming out from his mouth....he just nodded his head...tae immediately kissed his hand... and got up...and caressed his hair...
Tae:- may I? *Caressed his lips*
Jk:- *shyly* yes
That's it tae smashed his lips on jk's lips...kissing him passionately.. Cold wind blowing makes the atmosphere more romantic(about that person who jumped from the bridge leave it😅)

The end....