❤️💜

The prince was back to his castle, sitting on his bed he stared at the bracelet in his hands. Not believing he really saw an angelic male last night. He felt the pain was not that strong anymore, it was endure-able and that what made his heart to believe he maybe was falling for the pretty male.

With the prettiest face and amazing personality. There was a soft knock at the door of his room, he pushed the bracelet in his pant pocket as he looked up at the door. A man elder than him with grey hairs walked inside followed by another younger male.

"Hey buddy, you doing fine today." The male asked looking at his friend with a concerned look.

"Yes yoongi hyung, I am fine." Jungkook replied shocking both the male's, they both were shocked seeing the assuring smile that was visible on the prince face.

"You sure?" The younger male among the two new male spoke.

"Jimin, I am totally fine. By the way where is hobi hyung and Lisa noona?" Jungkook asked, the two males shared a look.

"They are with uncle Joon and uncle Jin. We were about to have breakfast, but we thought to check on you first." Yoongi spoke looking at younger with soft eyes.

"Ohh, can I join for the breakfast?" Jungkook asked making the two even more shocked, now they wondered is this the real Jungkook or someone is trying to trick them.

"Who are you?" Jimin asked getting in a defence position.

"What are you asking? Can't you see I am Jungkook." Jungkook spoke.

"No, you can't be. The Jungkook I know would never ask to join us on breakfast, even if we insist he would have declined." Yoongi spoke looking at the annoyed male with suspicious eyes.

"Yoongi hyung, no. Don't make me change my mind, and if it's like that. Than please go ahead, I am ok being alone like before." Jungkook grumbled being irritated by the nonsense questions.

Yoongi and Jimin sighed in relief, now this was the prince they knew. Grumpy and aways irritated. That's not his fault too, but yeah.

"Oh my little brother, don't take our words to you heart. Come, uncle's will be so happy seeing you there." Yoongi spoke as he smiled softly to Jungkook.

The trio walked out of the prince room, shocking all the people who saw the prince walking towards the dinning area. Face showing not those painful expression which he have always, instead today his eyes were a bit lively.

The big doors of the dinning area opened as the trip walked in. The four people's jaw dropped seeing the prince walking with yoonmin.

"Am I seeing thing, or is it really Jungkook?" A male with heart lips parted in shock with wide eyes and a charming face spoke.

"He is jungkook, but... Is this a dream, hobi?" The girl with beautiful blonde hair, bangs resting on her forehead beautiful asked with stunned expression.

"Joonie." Jin called his husband who was as shocked as the other people.

"Morning everyone." The prince spoke snapping everyone out of their daze. Jin and namjoon were quick to stand and come close to the dear son.

"My baby, what happened? What got you to walk all over here?" Jin asked worried for his only son.

"I wanted to have breakfast with all of you." Jungkook spoke, having a small smile on his face. The small smile was enough to make his parents tear up in happiness.

"My baby will have breakfast with us. Come, I will feed you with my own hands." Jin spoke as he softly held jungkook's wrist leading him to the chair beside his own Jin served the breakfast for his son with his own hands.