New day!

{Jotaro POV}

        Jotaro leaned back in his cramped and empty table, his legs resting on top of the table. It was an English class and Jotaro didn't give two shits about the lesson. He had already been to America to visit his grandparents so many times that he was almost fluent, he didn't even have an accent. Besides, the teacher couldn't make him pay attention, considering most of them were terrified of Jojo. 

Students gossiped, talking about who was having sex with who, and who dated who, he found this talk to be extremely stupid. Most of the time his other classmates would talk about Jotaro, which was worse, so Jojo tuned everyone else out.

Soft, hot, sand. Waves flowing onto the shore and receding back out to sea. Water splashing around his torso. Schools of fish swimming by- 

"Excuse me?" Jojo was pulled from his daydream. He opened his eyes, annoyed at who it was. It was a girl from his class, medium length black hair, deep brown eyes, taller than your average Japanese student, not as tall as Jotaro of course. 

God, what does she want?

Jojo glared at her, "What do you want?"

"Uh- I j-just wanted to know if you- I MEAN- If you could please- wait no- if you would-" She paused at his disgusted expression, still stuttering, shaking, and blushing profusely, "Just, read this please!" She slapped a letter on his desk and rushed back to her group of friends who were all giggling and staring at him. Jotaro rolled his eyes.

I'm falling head over heels for you already. He thought sarcastically.

Despite being a hormonal teenager, he had never once found interest in a girl. Whenever Jotaro would be at a friends house for a sleepover, some boy would have found some weird magazine with half naked women and the boys would go nuts. Except Jojo, he would awkwardly look away or pretend to be just as hyped as the other boys. Not once, did the man find a single girl he liked. By the time he was fifteen, he thought something was wrong with him. One day, his mother had taken him shopping for underwear, the entire trip was very awkward. Shuffling behind his mom, who was pulling random cases of boxers off of the shelf and showing them to her son, Jotaro had found a manikin that was showcasing a popular brand. It wore nothing but that pair of underwear, showcasing its muscles to Jojo. "Woah." He gaped at it. Holly looked back at him, "Do you like that pair?" He looked at her confused, then realizing what she meant, he sputtered, "Oh- uh yeah." 

The rest of the trip, all Jojo could think about was that manikin, why did he react like that? It was just a manikin. He had more muscles than it, it was just plastic. When he got home, Jojo made sure his mom was in the kitchen making dinner when he went to the family computer, and looked up, "What if I'm a boy and I like boys?" Websites popped up, he decided to click on "Boys liking boys." The site explained that when a man likes another man, it is called being "Gay". Was Jojo gay? The website didn't say much else about it, so he clicked on another, titled "What to do if you suspect your child is gay." Maybe he could show it to his mom? Then he quickly realized how horrible of an idea it was, the article explained how being gay was disgusting and if you suspect your child is a homosexual, you should take him to "conversion therapy". Jotaro clicked on the link and read about it, it talked about drugs, brain surgery, hurting yourself, Jojo was falling down the rabbit hole of clicking on different sites, he was so hyperfocused on this that he nearly fell out of his chair when his mother called Jojo for supper. "UH COMING!" He shouted. Jojo quickly closed the tabs and walked to the kitchen to eat. He hoped his mom's cooking would take his mind off of what Jojo had read, and it kind of worked, but Jojo also still felt awful. He went to bed wondering if he would be sent to therapy if anyone found out. After that, Jotaro avoided talking about love and crushes.