𝐄𝐏 𝟏: 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 + 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋 ; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐍.

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝟏𝟐:𝟐𝟖 𝐏𝐌,
𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐀𝐘, 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒.

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟐:𝟐𝟖 𝐏𝐌, 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐀𝐘, 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒

THE BOYS ARRIVAL
[HOST]

"Wassup Thots! Welcome to The Virgin Islands. Where your bitch signed you up because you both got relationships issues to work out." The host fake enthusiased.

"This book will be updated every friday or Wednesday whenever the author decides to get her ass up and update, but whatever!" the host explained.

"this shit nice as fuck." namil raved as wes agreed with him.

"The Girls are on a different flight so it'll give you niggas 24 hours to settle in & pick a room for you and your lover." the host informed.

"damn, this shit big as fuck." keandrian nodded his head.

"how could she afford this shit anyways?" deante looked at the house as if he was a child just seeing spongebob for the first time.

"It's called get a job, pookarooks. you ain't never going mainstream so get it together." the host raved.

"hell the fuck na!" jace laughed loudly.

"mr 10 kids...quit laughing bc you blow up after very minor inconvenience & still ain't go mainstream too. but i love you bae." the host poked her lips out.

everyone laughed except jace and deante.

"the fuck she talking from anyways?" jace smacked his lips, looking around to find the host's voice.

"It's a secret. But anyways! The door is open so walk the fuck in. I know you hoes are hot. Especially deante's fat ass, those mcflurries ain't doing no good for you." The host whispered the last part.

"damn deante just catching strays today..." santana laughed, walking in behind the boys.

" santana laughed, walking in behind the boys