Disclaimer!

Hello! A few words before we get started...

1. The main characters are based off of real people, so hateful comments towards the main characters are not appreciated and will be deleted.

2. This story is based off of a medieval-fantasy world, therefore, there will be magic, fantastical beings (such as dragons, nymphs, sirens, etc.), and different other-worldly things shown.

3. The point of views (POV's) will change fairly often in the story as the main characters go through various experiences to give you further insight on each individual character and their thoughts on the things going on in their lives. For example, if character "A" gets kidnapped by a dragon, the chapter will show characters "B" and "C" reacting to the kidnapping and then the POV will change, panning over to character "A" reacting to them being kidnapped.

4. This story will be extremely chaotic and, for the lack of a better word, interesting. The characters will nearly always have something going on. Whether it's deliberately pissing off a nearby unknown entity, or merely raiding an entire village, they will almost always have something to do.

5. I am an extremely slow updater. I started writing this disclaimer in early 2022 and it is now late 2023. So unless I have a rare random burst of motivation, you aren't going to see this updated often at all.

I believe that is it...
Now please, sit back, grab a drink and snack of your choice, and enjoy!

-Karma <3