First and Third

Y/n is a first year in his new high school career as everything seems to be normal. In his first month of high school, he was doing well. He achieved good grades, made a sizable amount of friends, and being very lucky enough,

Boom!

He got a girlfriend.

While narrating, she had made her appearance. The fading redhead with green eyes gazed around the classroom before spotting him at his desk. "Y/n!" She said with much urgency.

"Y-Yes?!"

"..."

She says nothing as she marches towards his direction and pulls him out of the classroom by the hand.

"..."

This girl is Kishika.

Kishika Torotoro.

She's a third year senior in the same school Y/n attended as the three notable things to know about her is that she's part of the kendo club and is very chivalrous. Chivalry is what Kishika believes is her purpose since she is the eldest of her five siblings so protecting the ones she loves is her duty.

"..."

Right, the third part.

As we speak, Kishika leads Y/n towards the rooftop and locks the exit. She leads him towards a bench hidden from plain view before sitting Y/n down. She sits on her knees in front of him with a soft blush on her face.

"...Do it..."

"K-Kishika-"

"Now!"

"Alright!" Y/n sighed softly as he takes his hand out to Kishika.

"..."

...Pat...

It lands on her head as he turns the look of surprise into a little smile and rubs his hand against her head.

"So needy today, are we?" He chuckled lightly as eventually,

"..."

"...Daddy!~"

Kishika smiled widely before laying her head on his lap and hugged his waist tightly. Y/n let's everything flow as the serious and chivalrous woman turns into a cute and wholesome baby. Kishika continues to cuddle into Y/n as she talked like a baby.

"..."

The third thing.

Kishika longs for attention.

Not just any attention but to be pampered like a little baby. It's been a thing she wanted since she was young. As mentioned before, she's the eldest of her brothers and sisters so she had a duty.

To tend and to take care of her siblings to relieve some of that stress of her parents shoulders. But after so long, all she wants was to be doted on like a kid for once. And to ask someone to do so at this age was already humiliating enough.

"I promise to protect you!~ I don't want anyone to hurt you, daddy!~"

Eventually, she found someone to rely on for this task.

"Thanks, Kishika..."

And she's happy to have him.

"I love you, daddy!~"

"I love you too, Kishika..."