chapter 3

As they walk back with the drinks and they all sit around  a table they all look around and see a group of guys by the  bar just standing and drinking as they hover there eyes across the bar and their eyes all meet the group of girls .the girls take a stand and they walk towards the guys by the bar and they all speak besides Elizabeth, Reid gets up and walks towards Elizabeth and asks" why you sitting alone. don't you have confidence to speak to me or are you  afraid i might be too good?" she turns around give him a dirty look and asks " are you mad ? " . he slowly looks at her and gives her a seductive look as she walks away him looking at her body shape and admiring the way she moves while she walks. her friends leave her as they all speaking to the guys she sits and sips on her drink. her phone rings and her friend Celia has her phone she puts her phone off. As she sits on the chair she gets bored and Reid starts talking and says " give me your number baby girl I know I can do better than that boy in your life."

REID POV

as I am sitting by the bartender with my friends I notice a group of girls coming over and I see 1 of there friends still sitting. as all the girls come over and introduce themselves they all ask for my friends numbers I get up and walk towards her and I ask " why you sitting alone? don't you have confidence to speak to me or aren't you afraid I might be too good?"  I say it  in a seductive way and she asks are you mad looking at5 me like she lacks touch i could tell she wants me to show her how good I am" I thought .  she moves to another table as  she walks I admire her walk and body because i could not avoid looking she was gorgeous and her body was an absolute work of art her body moves like a module or stripper she was tempting me to do unholy things.

but then I leave because my phone rings its a call from the mafia the job I asked them to do is complete i ask my guys who does magic with the computer  to find out everything about her. I is out side and smoke a blunt, the phone rings its my guy he tells me everything and it happens that she has a husband and I felt my rage . I walk back in and  she is just sitting there still alone but now she looks extremely bored. I walk there and I start talking to her she she avoids me and I felt this need to impress her, so I say give me your number baby girl , I know, I can be better than that boy in your life she gave me a confused look wondering how  I knew but she answered " I'm happy with that so called boy and I definitely wouldn't be as happy." I ignore her comment and say I will leave you then baby girl.

ELIZABETH POV

 i sit and i notice this guy looking at me he flirts and i feel some type of way its  like he is making me wet with no touch i wanted him to unholy things he looked so manly with the tattoos that's  all on his arms and neck but the suit he wears shows his muscles and his body shaped and tight the suit hugging his body my legs felt weak and , I couldn't stand then he spoke again me hiding my expression but I knew he could tell I wanted him. I couldn't stop looking at him but I got up and walked to another table as I walk I feel him steering he knows I have someone judging by what he said. I sweat I cant think around him because he has a wonderful body and he is absolutely perfect. 

I just wanted the guy to make a move and that is bad coming from me because I have a wife and he has this aura to him. he walked back to me and wanted my number I gave it to him and he looked at me so thirsty. I  want him but i  have a man so let me not look after all I will get beaten up and he said I should look for a guy  and i know he will keep his promise. i hope i dont see him and we leave.