16: A Special Moment

"San you are truly just diabolical." Yunho complained, looking annoyed simply from how he stood with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Hey, I got permission to dye their hair." San rolled his eyes in return, but stood further away from the taller just in case. "Now we all have new looks, a fresh start if you will."

"Yeah, but did you have to dye Mingi's hair red?" Yunho muttered, looking to his lover who was still sleeping on a makeshift hospital bed.

"I think it suits him." San shrugged his shoulders, pouting a bit. "What? You don't like it."

"I think he looks great." Yunho quickly changed his tone to defensive. "Our shower is just going to be stained red now thanks to you."

"As if you didn't stain it blue and green." San retorted jokingly, sticking out his tongue before quickly dodging a balled towel that was thrown in his direction.

"If you two are only going to make a ruckus you can leave." Seonghwa commented, busy changing bandages on Yeosang, who was asleep.

"He started it!" Yunho and San said at the same time, pointing to one another.

Wooyoung snorted, gaining the bickering duo's attention. He only made a quick teasing face towards them before he went back to his task at hand. He was busy copying Seonghwa and changing Hongjoong's bandages, somehow picking up the skill to do it properly after watching the older a few times.

It had been a few days since the three returned from Sector 1, and those few days were spent caring for those three, and trying to keep everyone else's spirits uplifted. They were doing well, but just needed proper time to heal, so keeping them in the infirmary was just the best option, no matter how uncomfortable it may have been having so many people in a smaller room. There's been constant medication in each of their systems as well, causing them to sleep most of the days and nights away. Hence why none of them stirred despite those that were being louder than they should've.

While those that didn't go were glad the three were healing and getting rest, it only made them restless since they still didn't know the full story to what caused their injuries to begin with.

"I will say though, you did do a good job this time San." Seonghwa commented with a sigh, shaking his head as he cut another bandage to a proper length. "I don't think I've ever seen Hongjoong even get anyone's hair this white, and it looks really nice on him."

"Thank you." San crossed his arms victoriously, bloating at the compliment he received.

"That being said, you can now get out." Seonghwa added cheekily, smirking evilly.

San's mouth hung open, earning an immediate squeaky laugh from Wooyoung. All eyes went onto the hunter after hearing that sound.

"He seems extra bubbly." Seonghwa said in a whisper, kind of hesitant, kind of not.

"I think wearing the brace for so long finally made him go insane." Yunho responded in the same manner, more joking than the older.

"Hey!" San raised his voice, pointing a finger at the two. "Watch it."

Wooyoung's features already dropped back to his usual look, glaring at the same two.

"Scary." Yunho muttered, smirking playfully.

"Not as scary as you were a few days ago." Seonghwa sighed, shaking his head as he recalled the looks he received.