Real marriage 💘

Jisoo POV
It's been three months since the Yang clan has been put in jail and a LOT has happened, a week after I had fully recovered I met up with everyone again and I reintroduced Jungwon to my sister and they ended up falling head over heels for each other and I totally ship Jungyoung. I got Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo and Ni ki on a dating app so they can get their single asses into a relationship. And finally today is the day me and Heeseung are making our love permanent.

Everything was perfect, Sunoo as my best man and Jay as Heeseungs best man, Ni ki the ring bearer, Yujin planned the wedding with the help of Sua and Taehyun and my siblings walking me down the isle.

I took a deep breath in as Sunghoon Oppa and Chaeryoung unnie stood on each side of me and walked me down the isle to my dear fiancé, when we got there Chaeryoung pulled me into a hug "eomma and appa would be proud" I smiled as she walked to her seat.

Sunghoon stared at me as I saw him tearing up "is my big old brother getting....emotional?" He chuckled as he stroked my cheek "I can't believe my baby sister is getting married before me, I'm really happy for you Jisooie but if he treats you wrong I'll teach him a lesson" he kissed my forehead and left.

I turned and faced Heeseung as a huge smile spread across my face "Jisoo you look stunning as always" he caressed my cheek as I blushed, he was about to lean in and kiss me but I heard Sunoo shout "Yahhh wait until after your married dumb shits" we chuckled as the priest started talking.

It finally came down to sealing off the marriage "do you Lee Heeseung take Park Jisoo to be your wife until death do you part" he smiled at me "yes a thousand times yes" I giggled as the priest turned to me.

"And do you Park Jisoo take Lee Heeseung to be your husband until death do you part" I scratched my head "I don't know, he's a really messy person" everyone chuckled as Heeseung rolled his eyes playfully.

I looks at him and smiled "of course I do" we signed the papers and waited for the priest "and I now pronounce you husband and wife" everyone cheered as Heeseung pulled me into a long passionate kiss, we got lost in each others touch until we heard my idiot of a friend Ni ki "okayyyy we get it we're single don't need to rub it in" we pulled away and chuckled as we walked down to party with our friends and family.

YOIIIII I FEEL SOO SINGLE RN SUNGHOON MARRY MEH 😭😭
VOTE IF YOU SHIP JUNGYOUNG