the plan.

All the kids shared a room, they shared bunk beds, it had heat and was large so none of the bunkbeds were crammed together. Clementine entered the room to see only Aj, Tenn, Ruby and Aasim in the room. Aj and Tenn were drawing while Ruby and Aasim were on a bunk bed laughing and talking.

"Clem!" Aj said excited. "Look!"

Clementine walked over and Aj handed her a piece of paper he drew on.

"You're getting alot better kiddo." Clementine smiled.

"Yeah maybe ill be as good at Tenn one day!" Aj smiled.

"Im sure you will." Clementine chuckled.

Tenn reached into his box of colours and attempted to grab some, but there wasn't many colours left.

"We have no colours." Tenn frowned.

"Maybe Kate and Javier have some, i can grab them for you?" Clementine offered.

"No thanks, i can grab them." Tenn nodded while getting up and walking away.

Clementine sat down on the bed beside Aj, keeping him company until Tenn returned.

"What do you think of this place?" Clementine asked.

"I like it." Aj smiled.

"Good." Clementine smiled.

"Do you like it?" Aj asked.

"Yeah, you're here and safe so im happy here." Clementine nodded.

Soon Tenn returned and Clementine was on her way to look for the older kids. She reached the old basketball court where the kids normally hung around and found them. The laughter and chatter from them echoed around the court. Clementine quickly joined the conversation and they stayed talking and laughing for around 2 hours. Once they realised it was very late they all headed to the bunkroom. Tenn and Aj had fallen asleep, Tenn had fell asleep in his bed while Aj fell asleep on the floor with colours still in his hand. Most chuckled at the sight.Clementine picked him up and placed him in bed.

"Night goofball." She whispered.

She returned back over to her bunk and layed down on it. She placed her hat over her face and closed her eyes. After around 30 minutes, everyone had fell asleep or were at least trying to except for Clementine. She physically couldn't fall asleep and was starting to get annoyed. She got up and tip-toed out of the room in her socks, careful not to wake anyone. She reached the rooftop and sat on the ledge. She sat looking down at Richmond, some rooms in different houses lit up with candles and some people out on front porches or steps.

"Can't sleep?" A voice called out.

Clementine immediately turned around to see it was just Brody.

"Way to scare the shit out of me Brody." Clementine said.

"Sorry." Brody chuckled. "Can't sleep?"

"No, you?" Clementine asked.

"No, Marlon keeps sleep talking, not sure if you can hear him but i can." Brody sighed.

"Is he on the same bunk as you?" Clementine asked.

"Unfortunately. I mean i love him and all but jesus christ he just keeps snoring and sleep talking." Brody sighed.

"Relationship troubles." Clementine chuckled and so did Brody.

"Speaking of relationships, you and Vi, are you together?" Brody asked.

"Yeah." Clementine smiled. "Kate said we made it obvious so figured you knew."

"Very obvious." Brody said. "Am i gonna have to start knocking on the roof door when you two are up here?"