Arc1: Betrayal • Part 1: I'm tired of this place...

Where ...

Where or when did it started to go wrong?

Why are they doing this?

WhyWhyWhywhywhwyhwyWhYWH-

[ The Fourth Wall is shaking]

" Kim Dokja, you have to pay for your sins. The first part is done, now we just have to keep you from doing anymore mistakes which means you'll will have to sleep for a long time. A long long time, dear reader" Said the one person who wrote a whole story for one reader. Sarcasm dripping form the way she called him.

[ Ki m do kja tho ug ht: b ut I was n't th e on ly on e at fau lt ...]

" Ahjussi/Hyung it's for our own good!" exclaimed the ones who always were by my side like they were my own children.

'Even my own incarnation... why... is it really my fault?...'

"Kim Dokja, you fool, fooling yourself with idiotic conclusions. You did a good job making us reach the ▮▮, but that was the least you could do after the hell you made me go through" coldly proclaimed the one who shared a story about companionship with me. The one who saved me. The one I love. The one whose betrayal hurts me the most.

'I'm tired... can I give up now...?'

[ A new story is being born]

[ The Story 'The treachery of the hearts of loved ones' started their storytelling]

- – — • «: :» • — – -

'I haven't seen father in weeks. However the company isn't showing the usual signs of anxiety whenever my slippery squid of a father decides to go somewhere with some suicidal plan without telling anyone.
They said that maybe he is in some conner of the world taking a vacations from them since they are always around him yapping and nagging about this and that.'

To Biyoo this doesn't make any sense. Her father would never take a "vacation " from them. Never. He is always worrying about the company, specially the children. Furthermore, he wouldn't leave Biyoo alone, he promised. He promised he wouldn't leave her again. She knows he breaks his promises sometimes but they had the scenarios back then, now he doesn't have any reason or motive to break his promise without talking with her first.

'Something isn't right. The pieces of this puzzle aren't fitting. If the company isn't validating my gut feeling, then I will to someone who does.'

With this final thought Biyoo started to made her way to N'Gai.

"Uncles!!"

"It's good to see you too, Biyoo-ah" OD said with a big grin while opening his arms to welcome his niece. Secretive plotter just nodding in greeting, with a small smile.

"We have a problem. It's been weeks since the last time I could feel papa properly. I don't know where he is and I'm starting to get worried" burried in OD's arms.

"What about the company? That bastard and the rest wouldn't leave him alone. They know how he is when he disappears" pondered SP out loud.

Agitatedly the young girl said " that's the weird part. They are dismissing my concerns. It feels like they don't care. They said the he probably went somewhere without telling them again how usually does. End of the story. The problem is I can't feel father for days now. What if something happen?"