Part 2:I hope people change...

His dreamer's brother...

Their Reader...

He was in an hospital bed with tubes connecting his arms  and face to bags and machines.

He looked so frail... so weak. Almost as weak as OD, when Plotter rescued him from the subway train. His cheeks hollow, his skin had a sickly tone, the bones in the arms and collarbone were dangerously noticeable.

They did this in a few weeks ...
They made him go from the strong, confident man to a weak, comatose state. In weeks, they did this in just a few weeks...

With the alarm still going strong in the background, he made quick work. Gently picking their star and grabbing the IV bags, not knowing what they have been injecting in Kim Dokja, he didn't want to provoke a rejection to the substance being taken away from his system so suddenly.

"YOU!PUT KIM DOKJA DOWN" a shrilly voice comes from behind him while golden threads try to lock him in place.

While evading the attacks of the two women, Secretive Plotter starts preparing to go back to N'Gai, having the reader comfortably secure in his arms.

"SP-ssi put him down, your making a big mistake"

"A mistake you say"

The attacks didn't stop, they became more intense and frantic. Explosions and pieces of the walls, the ceiling. The room was falling apart from the blasting force of the attacks they were using. The outer god was simply evading their attacks, being the most stable he can and protecting the star in his arms from the blasting force. He frown, frowning and looking at both women like they were just a mosquito or a fly, just a small and irritating thing you want to kill but can't in that moment since you have better things to do.

"Fight us fair and square, the winner takes him" says the author.

"I'm not here to entertain fools. You don't deserve him, it's only natural to save him from your clutches" He says as he starts to vanish.

In a panic, both Han Sooyoung and Yoo Sangah launch their attacks.

Unfortunately, for them neither the purple flames no the golden threads catches the white coat of the outer god.

- – — • «: Ⅲ :» • — – -

At the same time in Jeju island, a young man with starry eyes appears behind an unsuspecting group of people.

"Biyoo-yah, let's go home" the man says with a smile in his voice.

With the exception of Biyoo, who quickly flew to him, all the company flinches and slowly turns around to confirm if they heard correctly.

"Hi there, you look like you saw a ghost"

"Kim Dokja"

"Kim Dokja? This clearly is uncle OD, why are you calling him by father name?" asks the little fluff confused.

Chuckling, OD responds "Don't forget that me and Dokja-hyung could be twin if we wanted. Also your father told me to take you home, dear niece"

"That's impossible" Yoo Joonghyuk rudely interrupts. 

OD focus on the protagonist.  He look at him, with those starry eyes that can strip you bare until only your soul is exposed to his eyes. The protagonist was used to those eyes, living with the other version of the man for years had that effect. However, Kim Dokja looked at him like he was a world to protect, this one looked at him like he was a world to destroy.