Chapter 1

This means tic. This doesn't.

— 🎸Wilbur's pov🎸 —

Just as he opened his eyes and sat up his neck switches. He groans his tics already began. "Mmmmm baby borito" he says as he looks up and scrunches his face. He looks back down already annoyed but he got up. He had too. He said he wanted to call Tommy today.

He got changes with his neck twitching but in the end it wasn't too hard. Brushing his teeth would be though since his tics are manly making him move his head. He will do it when there more calm. Maybe... If he has the energy.

Groggily he walked to his office. He went on and straight checked discord. His tics are not to bad currently, but they could be less bad.

His tics are usually manageable for a few hours that he streams because he holds most of them in usually afterwards it's worse.

He rolls his eyes, neck twitch, roll eye, hit his chest before he messages Tommy.

Wilbur: Hey Toms I'm awake and free to call whenever.

Tommyinnit: WILBUR!! I'll call you in 5 minutes, ok?

Wilbur: alright child :)

He scrunches his face multiple times as his eyes are looking up the whole time before his breathing tics picked up making him breath in aggressively after another many times. Popping his lips a few times inbetween.

Ok there actually bad right now. It's fine honestly, Tommy should know at some point. Maybe they can finally meet up for more then just a few hours and actually stay in a place together.

— ❤️Tommy's pov🤍 —

This morning his tics where bad. "Ahhhh fuck you!! Oh no your baby bump is f-f-flat!" He ticed sticking the middle finger at his mother's stomach. It was one of the tics he hated the most. He let out a tiered sorry.

"Morning Tommy, it's fine I know it's a tic" she said. Since it was the first thing he did entering the room.

"Morning mum. COOK WOMAN!" his eyes went wide at that tic. On stream he passes his unfeminist comments as a bit.

"Sorry mum!" He apologized once more. "Tommy seriously, it's fine. You don't need to apologize for them" she said. "My tics are against women it's rude Mum. I just feel so bad when something like that comes out my mouth" he said looking down as tears picked up in his eyes.

He wiped a tear off his cheek as he popped his lips.

"I know. But it's fine honestly. Especially when your in a place surrounded of people who know it's a tic, witch in this house everyone knows and doesn't give a crap what you tic. As long as your safe and a good person and don't believe those unfeminist tics" she said.

"I don't fuck woman they do me with there massive dicks believe them I promise!" He said twitching his head and doing many blink tics after another.

She smiled and wiped a tear off his twitching face. "I made toast. Want some?" She asked.

"No am good thanks mum" his said winking and sticking the middle finger at her. "Bye bye"

"Alright. Don't stress to much about your tics. It will only make them worse. Have fun" she said.

"Thanks mum!" He left and went up to his room. He wanted to call Wilbur but his tics where bad. It wouldn't be so bad if he knew right?

He opened discord on his pc and right as he was about to message Wilbur if he wanted to call in around 5 to 10 minutes he got a message from him.

Oh convenient :D

Wilbur: Hey Toms am awake and free to call whenever.

Tommyinnit: WILBUR!! I'll call you in 5 minutes, ok?

Wilbur: alright child :)

Child?! He is no child! "B-b-bitch die!" He said sticking the finger at the screen. "Oh no your baby" The baby tic was a common one when around people because he dose it to there stomach but he still dose it other times. He didn't do the whole one this Time.

He tryed and calm his tics by listening to music witch helped so once he felt ready he called Wilbur.

— 🎸❤️🤍🎸—

"Thomas!" Wilbur said joining the call scrunching his face a bit. "Hello Wilbur! Woman boooo" Tommy mentally slapped himself at that tic.

"You just think that because you've never been around a woman that wasn't your mum" Wilbur joked.

"Hey I was there after the queen died!" He said defensively. "What did you do to her?" Wilbur laughed.

"I killed that bitch" fuck. Ok. Why dose that have to be a tic! Wilbur burst out into laughter.

"Ok but seriously Tommy how are you?" Wilbur asked. "I fucked your mum" Tommy spat out a little loudly.

The call was quit for a few seconds. "Sorry Wil! Am good" Tommy said. Wilburs face twitched more and he kept rolling his eyes.

"It's fine. I'm glad your good!"Wilbur said. He was confused why Tommy would blurt that out.

"How are you? FUCKING BITCH" ok now how do you explain that.

Something in that moment clicked in Wilbur's brain.

"Tommy do you have tourretts?" He asked. Tommy didn't respond.

He was just shocked at the question. "Tommy? I won't judge you I promise" Wilbur said.

"Yea I do. How'd you know?" Asked Tommy. Both boys tics seem to calm down at the question. Honestly don't know the reason but what ever.

"I have it too. Mines manly movement tics" Wilbur said.

"You do? What really?? Mines mostly vocal. If that wasn't obvious" Tommy said. "Yea I could tell. Wait are most of the bits about women tics?" Asked Wilbur.

"Yea. Well pretty much all of them" Tommy laughed. Sticking the middle finger up at the screen. "Suck my cock sorry" Tommy said.

"Don't apologize for your tics! Especially not to me! I understand Tommy." Wilbur said scrunching his face as his neck twitches.

"Oh yea" Tommy nervously laughed.

"Want to turn on your camera Tommy? We no longer need to hide it" Wilbur said.

Tommy didn't respond just turned on his camera.

"Oh my god it's micro!" He said looking down. He looked up embarrassed from that tic.

Wilbur just nervously laughed. "It's fine mate. Don't be embarrassed" he said twitching.

The call went well, it lasted hours.

They where 5 hours into the call and Wilbur popped his lips witch made Tommy pop his lips and then it was just them going back and forth.

They both had to mute and turn off there camera to stop the popping.

Fun right? (Sarcasm)