chapter 10, newspaper couples

NO ONES POV:
Brucr entered the school grounds and seeing a bunch of people staring at him and the giggle, his locker had a v with a heart around . Bruce was confused but then that was when the paper boy came and told the news.

"Hey bruce! Are you alright?" Asked billy. "Uh yea why wouldn't I be?" Said bruce. "Haven't you seen the news?!" Said bilky stopping both of them from walking. "Your really funny. .. what's wrong?" Said bruce. "Look!" Said billy showing the newspaper showing bruce and vance kissing.

_________________________________________

THE BRUCE YAMADA FINALLY CHOSED THAT PERSON?!

hello folks! The name of this article might surprise you since the bruce Yamada isn't that much of a dating person but yesterday afternoon teens say that in deletion they saw bruce Yamada kissing the vance hopper! As you might know, vance hopper the strongest teenager in the whole Denver school was the lucky one to have a chance with Bruce Yamada?! Nobody thinks its werid because I would gladly agree these two do make a nice couple, a sweet sunny sunshine while a rainy cloud trouble maker dating?! Oh of course!

There isn't any data of these two yet but we will find out and once we do straight to the newspaper!

Have a nice evening, afternoon, and night Denver folks.

_________________________________________

When I tell u bruce froze he froze. He stopped and grabbed the paper, feeling himself get dizzy and maybe even embarrassed by being watched! How would vancr see this? He would never talk with bruce again! That is realky bad... Bruce walked with billy while billy trying to calm down bruce who was panicking over a dumb newspaper.

Bruce entered the classroom to only see a pair of eyes, and of course it had to be

Vance hopper.

Sorry havnet posted here I'm trying everything I can!