(Chapter 1) Und das heißt: Erika!

*BAM BAM BAM* the noises of war could be heard, screams and cries of the innocent were flooding the streets. Everyone was running, nobody knows why but they were running.

"Sweetie! hold on, we are close!!!" a mother screamed at her daughter, the little girl had black raven hair, medium-brown skin tone and green emerald eyes full of tears.

"Mamá  i'm scared!" The girl replies as she is running with her mother

"Me too.." Replied her younger brother

"we are close to the fallout shelter, keep running!!!" their father replied

The family weren't so close, they kept running, and running but everyone kept pushing them, they kept pushing and pushing

"Keep running! just ke-" A flash of light came and then silence

silence

and silence.

Everything went blacked and with that silence fell.

*Beep beep beep*
A young woman wakes up, black eyes under her emerald eyes and messy hair. One of her eyes is pitch black because of the exposure of the bomb of flowers.

She then gets up, her hour- glass yet strong body shines through as the sun shines bright in a grey city full of gentrification and soldiers. San Juan instead of being all colorful with Salsa it was all grey, with fallout shelters all over and American propaganda all over saying "Defienda su nación! conviértase en un soldado. ¡Unanse a la alianza!" ("Defend your nation! become a Soldier, Join the alliance!") She starts preparing coffee and checks her report

'Erika Pérez Díaz' CODENAME: G u e r r a
32 kills, all missions: COMPLETE
Target Location: Small Puerto Rican owned business called "La diaspora", located in San Juan, Santurce Trastalleres
Target: Jonathan Carrasquillo

Remember soldier: don't hold back, SEARCH and DESTROY

Guerra starts dressing up and then puts her badge, a badge that in fact has little blood prints. She became a solider 19 years ago thanks to  a federal scientist by the name of Donovan Valenzuela. Donovan is basically like the 2nd in command in the army while his wife, Rose Valenzuela is the 1st in command and the boss of Guerra. Donovan was known because his blood ability is to basically make clones out of blood, he uses these clones for experiments tho these dont last forever even if they have a mind of their own, and then we have Rose, Rose is quite interesting since she doesnt have blood abilities at all, but before she became a commander she was a labrat and served in the American Army, she was known for her brutal ways of assasination and discipline, therefore gaining her title as commander.

On the other hand, Guerra was known for her skills as sniper, she was serious, educated and very well disciplined because she never questioned an order and did everything her Masters ordered her to, she has no mercy to search and destroy anyone on the list, but what she was mostly known of was the fact that

she was a nanny.

Here's the thing, she's the nanny of Donovan's and Rose's son, whose's name is Solomon Valenzuela. Solomon is very treasured in a very odd way, not in a sentimenal  way but more of a objective way. He is treated more as an object than a human which makes Guerra feel weird because she sees clearly the parents of the boy dont care for him. But she does, as she sees Solomon as a smart and capable kid to do so much, he reminds her of her own self when she was younger before she was sold into slavery and bought to fought for the Valenzuela's.

While she walks towards her work which is literally minutes away from her, she sees how much San Juan has changed, it isnt colorful as it used to be, everyone instead of being of multiple colors a half of the population now is white with blue eyes just like an american, they only speak english unlike the other half that are boricuas, of all colors and speak both spanish and english, they speak spanish sometimes since a majority of the americans dont understand what they say. As she walked there are no more trees around, is all just grey and smoke. As she is entering the palace she notices that Solomon's training room is being prepared again. Guerra then approaches to a detector in the door.