The New Cult

It was a night and Shotgun was running away yet again from Gabriel Ambrodious. He had accidentally crashed his car into his cult house and he had sent of his monster things after him, he ran into this abandoned building he had found, and hid behind a couch.

He didn't really like Gabriel, as a matter of fact he hated Gabriel. After all he had done;

1. Kidnapped him multiple times

2. Threaten to kill his brother (Captain)

3. Almost kill (And kill) Him

4. Revive him after he had requested not to be, ect.

Shotgun thought it was kinda funny how he crashed his car into his cult house, it would probably be there awhile until Gabriel did something about it. He heard footsteps. Shit. Had Gabriel's monster found him? Shotgun held his breath, but when he could see the figure peering over him a wave of relief flooded him. It wasn't Gabriel, it was some new cultist. Blue mask with black eyes, blue and black robe, black dripping pattern at the top and on the sleeves, a blue hood, and black gloves.

"Would you like a better hiding spot than that? It was quite easy to find you." The masked hooded figure said, putting his or hers arms behind their back, like some formal business man or woman.

"Uhm- Yeah, yeah sure." Shotgun Man responded, standing up and beginning to follow the masked figure towards a room with a bunch of crates and boxes.

"Pardon all the dust, I'm still getting this place all tidy."

(Decided to make another part considering I forgot the rest that happened in the last. This will be updated but im also working on another story so yeah-)