It had been awhile since I was in Virginia. I currently lived in Maine and was meeting up with my old childhood best friend. I worked as an undercover cop and profiler if needed to be.

I walked in the huge building, my eyes searching for an elevator or map or receptionist or something telling me where his office would be.

I saw a woman dressed in bright colors compared to the rest of the workers. I slowly walked up to her and tapped her shoulder, "Oh my god! Oh, jeez you scared me! Sweet Jesus!" The woman huffed trying to keep all the items in her hands.

"Hi, I was wondering if you could possibly tell me where the BAU unit was?" She fixed her glasses, looking me over. "And you are?" Her voice laced with curiosity. "My names Amelia Hallow, I'm here to see Spencer Reid"

A large smile came across her face, "Well I can definitely help you with that! I work with him!" She pulled me over to an elevator that had just opened up, pushing me inside.

"So how do you know our boy genius?"

"Oh, I'm actually his childhood best friend. We became separate over the years and lost contact. But I came to surprise him, plus my boss sent me down here to possibly get a second opinion on a case we're currently working." I small smile tugged at the corner of my lips.

"Well lucky for you our team is the best!" The elevator dinged and the doors opened. We walked out and she pointed me towards a large set of glass doors. "Here's your stop sugar. If you need anything just tell lover boy to give me a call!" She walked off on down the hallway.

Oh god. Did I make a mistake by coming here uninvited. I know my boss said it was okay, but I don't think I should go in. The nerves getting to me, I clutched the straps of my bag and started to make my way back to the elevator. Wait what am I doing? I mostly came down to see my best friend, the case was an extra thing to ask about. Okay I can do this.

I pushed open the door, looking around a women walked up to me. She had black hair that came down a little past her shoulders, she was a little bit taller than me. "Hi, can I help you?" Her voice was sweet and delicate.

"Um, yes actually. I'm looking for Spencer Reid." Her eyes furrowed together, "Can I ask why? He never really gets any visitors."

"Oh that's fine. I'mAmelia -" "Amelia!?" A voice called out. My head whipped to were the voice called out my name. "Spencer!" I ran over to him almost taking him out with a hug. His desk ended up catching him. Spencer's arms wrapped around my waist tightly, his head on my shoulder. He pulled away for a moment to look at me squishing my face with his hands.

"Why- wh-what are you doing here?!" His voice filled with excitement. A small laugh erupted from my throat, I grabbed his hands to let go of my face. "I came to visit you obviously! I haven't seen you in years, and plus it'd be nice to finally see my best friend."

His eyes were filled with something I couldn't really put my finger on. The same smile that used to bring me comfort, was on full display now. He smelled of fresh linen and deep musk, he was now a lot taller that he was in high school. His hair was shorter than it was in school, but a more boyband look.(end of season 7 look, not the trauma) A slight stubble was coming in above his upper lip. He was a lot more handsome now. He was grown up.

"I've missed you Spence." Our hands stayed interlocked. Someone cleared there throat, we turned our heads to a group of people starring at us with confused and teasing looks.

"So kid, who's this?" A darker guy with a bigger build asked. "Ah, this is my friend Amelia." He threw his arm over my shoulders.

Spencer's never really liked physical contact with people a lot, but since you've know Spencer since birth it seems he's grown quite fond of your touch.

Just FriendsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara