Amelia POV

We landed in Maine about an hour ago and some of us were now at the most recent crime scene. Hotch, Reid and JJ went to the station. While Morgan, Prentiss, and Rossi were with me at the crime scene. The master bedroom had blood splattered all across the walls, I could practically see the crime playing out in my head.

The victims 3 children were asleep in their bedrooms when it happened, 2 twins around the age of 7 and an older sibling 15. The older sibling Cade found her mother dead, soaking in a pool of blood on the bed. The children were staying with there uncle and Cade was being brought into the station later for further questioning.

"So it seems she had recently gotten out of the shower before she was killed. The hair closer to her neck was still partly damp when we found her. So my guess is she had only been in bed for about 10 minutes before he came in." I stated as I continued to look around.

Morgan had exited the bedroom to try and find more evidence throughout the house.

I checked under the bed, nothing. I checked the windows, all of them were closed and locked except for 1. "Hey could you come dust this window for prints?" I asked one of the crime examiners. She walked over and dusted for prints fingering not 1 but 3 sets of prints. 1 belonging to the victim and the other 2 were unknown.

I rushed downstairs to find someone, I came across Rossi who was searching the living room. "Rossi I found something!" I tried to catch my breath. "I found fingerprints all over one of the windows that wasn't closed. But get this there were 2 sets of unknown prints."

His eyebrows furrowed with confusion and rushed up the steps with me behind him. The other 2 agents heard us and rushed behind. Rossi took a quick picture and sent it to Penelope, also giving her a call.

"Garcia, could you run these 2 prints for me? Put them in all the databases that you have." "Alrighty, let me go work my magic. Love ya!" She yelled hanging up with phone.

We all rushed downstairs to the car, heading over to the station. Morgan had updated Hotch on what I had found over the phone. Turns out they had put some of the pieces together on who they could be.

We walked into the station bee lining for where the BAU was set up at. "So it's seems that they've been staying in this area, like his safe space. He might live in this area or a close proximity." Spencer pointed out on a board of the city, his eyes lit up while telling us the information.

We all nodded, Rossi caught the team up to what I had found in her bedroom. We passed around ideas and called Garcia for additional help on looking things up. By the time we had called it a quits it was almost 12.

"Alright let's get out of here, we'll pick this back up tomorrow morning." Hotch packed up his things, the team following after. "So which lucky hotel are we staying in tonight?" Morgan asked as he stood by the door, "you could always stay at my house?" I suggested.

Everyone agreed since I told them I have 3 spare rooms from my old roommates who moved out after the school year. The team all piled up into 2 separate cars and followed me as I drove to my house.

It was a 2 story house that could fit at least 5-6 people,I continued to own the house even after college because it was a nice house and I did invite my friends every so often to come and stay for a girls night. I pulled into the driveway as they followed suit, grabbing my things from the car I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door to the house. The team followed close behind me as I turned on lights.

I showed them the rooms upstairs and the pull out bed in the living room. My old roommates and I had that just in case we had one-to-many friends sleeping over after a party.