68: choas in Kim's villa

Next morning

Taehyung come out of washroom while drying his hairs shirtless, just to see yn was just waking up as she look around finding herself in different room.

Just when her eyes landed on taehyung, he smile and walk towards her. He crawl up on bed and hover over her figure. He look at her and capture her lips in his in gentle yet passionately kiss. Tae started kissing her who was surprise yet she wrap her arms around his neck. She started kissing him back making him smile in kiss.

After their little make out session taehyung back away and kiss forehead

"Good morning princess." he murmur and smile down at her.

"Good morning bear" she whispered and smile softly while caressing his cheek

"Did you sleep well?" Tae ask to which she nodded but deep frown appears on her face remembering last night.

Tears build up in her eyes as she look at him.
"Tae l-last night i-"

"Shh it's okay love, that's fine. Don't think about it now." taehyung said softly and kiss her cheek. He doesn't wanted her to remember about last night where Yn nodded her head a little still ask.

" Did i appa and all s-saw me like that?" yn mutter quitely.

"Nope they did not" he lied while combing her messy hairs with his fingers. He knew she will get all hyped up if he say yes.

" But i h-hear their voices" taehyung chuckle at that and said.

"You weren't even hearing me princess. how can you hear them? Don't think too much." He murmur and peak her lips making her smile a little.

"Get up now, take shower. You must be hungry" taehyung said and was about to get up but yn stop him.

"I don't have my clothes here" yn said with frown. Taehyung grin mischievously at that and pull away from her.

"Come" he said while pull her from bed and took her towards closet. He stands at the door and pointed towards other side of closet.

"Open it" taehyung said while leaning on door. Yn look at him confusingly nevertheless she open the door just to seen half of the part of that shelf was filled with girls stylish, treading clothes with some accessories, footwears and all other women wears.

 Yn look at him confusingly nevertheless she open the door just to seen half of the part of that shelf was filled with girls stylish, treading clothes with some accessories, footwears and all other women wears