| 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 |

Y/n's pov

I don't know what was with Minho today but he's seemed super stressed today. I don't usually see him this stressed so I was a little worried abt him. So when he got done with practice I go over to him and talk the him to see if he is ok.

"hey baby, are you doing ok" i ask while he put his head on my shoulder "no not really I'm just super tired from all the practice" He says while wrapping his arm around my waist and starts pulling me closer

"Can we just hurry and go home please" He says "of course , you definitely need to sleep" I say with a little smile

———

We finally made it back to the dorms and then we both got into our room and started getting ready for bed. As soon as we were dressed we put on a random show and got into the bed and got into a comfortable cuddle position which was lee know having his head on my chest while holding onto my waist.

While we were watching the show i look at Minho and see that he's sleep so I move his hair and kissed his forehead and whispered something to him.

"I love you" it was silent for a little then lee know looks up a little bit and says "I love you too." I didn't think he was up so I was a little shook by it. After he went back to sleep i looked at him for a bit and then i kiss his forehead and then I finally go to sleep.

———
A/n

I'm sorry if it's bad I haven't wrote for a long time so it's a lil hard to do 😭😭. I'm gonna try to write longer and not as short 😭 but I will still take some requests.