The cafe experience <3

It was a late night at the coffee shop. Kenny had only taken this job because his alpha (Ryan) had begged him to get a job. "Dumb Ryan" he muttered under his breathe while making another pumpkin spice latte. As he handed the cup to the awaiting customer he saw someone familiar walk in. Dropping the cup he shouts "RYAN?" Ryan smirks and waves at his omega walking slowly to the counter. "I apologize I'll get you another drink and a refund for the inconvenience" Kenny says looking at the customer he just spilled a drink on. Kenny quickly made a half-assed pumpkin spice latte to try and get the customer out. "Hey you forgot the foa-" the customer was quickly interrupted by a hand being laid on their shoulder and being turned around. "Git" said Ryan. The customer took one wiff and quickly knew what was about to happen."Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes sir" said the customer quickly grabbing the drink and leaving. Ryan watches as the customer runs on making sure they won't be able to see. "I've always been into baristas y'know" Ryan spoke making sure his omega could hear. Kenny rolled his eyes trying to ignore the scent coming off the black-haired guy. "Kennyyyyy, stop ignoring me" Ryan said in a whining tone. The brunette grabbed paper towels to mop up the mess he had made previously. "Kennyyyy, I came all the way here to see you and you won't even acknowledge me?" Kenny threw the paper towels away and glared at the brunette. Ryan spoke again "Look, Kenny, sweety, honey, babe, I'm sorry I ate the last ice cream sandwich. It was begging for me to eat it." Kenny rolled his eyes again hoping they would get stuck up there so he wouldn't have to look at that stupid face. "I'll acknowledge you again once you buy me another box."

——15 minutes later or sumn——

Kenny watched as the black-haired man swung a walmart bag while skipping towards the door. "I'M BAAACK" Ryan sang as he barged through the door. "Do you have the goods?" Kenny whispered as if he were receiving something illegal. "RIGHT HERE" he yelled slamming the bag on the counter. "DON'T DAMAGE THEM" the brunette shouted hoping his precious sandwiches were still intact. Kenny quickly opened the box grabbing a sandwich and viciously ripping the wrapping off. "Man this ice cream is really good..." Kenny paused "...but there's some other type of cream I've been wanting." He said finishing the sandwich and licking the ice cream off his lips. "K-kenny," Ryan stuttered. "Here?" Ryan questioned taking a step back. "Yes,here" the brunette said, clearing off the counter. "O-okay" Ryan mumbled, getting closer to the counter. The omega walked around the coffee counter as seductively as possible considering it *is* a coffee counter. He then grabbed his partner by the collar and threw him onto the counter. "You know what comes next" he growled. Ryan undressing himself trying not to get too excited. As his pants passed his knee his cock jumped out almost completely erect. Kenny then quickly got in between his alphas legs and started sucking on his 10-inch dick taking whiffs of the black curly pubes everytime he got to the base. Ryan tried hard not to let out any moans as he watched his lover suck him off. Kenny licked and sucked until Ryan was begging him to cum. "P-please Kenny I want to cum" the black-haired guy protested. "You have to beg better than that" Kenny teased. The brunette eventually stopped as he began to undress. "Already?" Ryan whined as he lost the mouth of the brunette. Kenny then picked Ryan up off the counter and laid on it himself. The alpha was inclined to get closer as he lined up his shaft with the hole that was wet from the omega's slick. "Put it in slo-" Kenny was cut off as he felt something ram inside him. "RYAN!" He moaned out as his alpha started moving. Moans filled the store Kenny was being so loud the sound of moans and smacking could be heard from outside. "R-Ryan p-please slow down" Kenny struggled to get out. "You have to beg better than that" Ryan mocked. "P-p-please Ryan I want you to slow down I'm already about to-" Kenny pleaded before getting his mouth covered. "Oh I don't think so'' Ryan said as he pulled out so his omega wouldn't cum before him. Kenny whimpered at the loss. "Don't worry it'll definitely be going back-" Ryan grunted before sheathing his cock completely in his omega. "-in" Kenny had formed tears in his eyes. Eventually Ryan pulled out then slammed his dick back in grunting in the process. Ryan repeated this process slowly getting faster as it went on. Kenny couldn't hold it back much longer; he was getting closer and closer each time his alpha bottomed out. Ryan grabbed Kenny's legs and put them on his shoulders to make sure he had full control. Kenny reached his arms out to which Ryan got closer, falling in his trap. The brunette quickly grabbed the alphas hair making sure he still had some control. Ryan started moaning louder than the omega, indicating he was getting closer to his climax. Kenny knew what this meant and in return he tightened his grip on the black-haired man's locs. The alphas moans got louder as his pulled shortening range of motion, forcing him to stay in his omega. "Now it's your turn to do what I say" Kenny said snarkily. That was when the brunette had felt something start to swell in him, something closer to the base. "K-kenny... I'm knotting" Ryan whimpered trying not to moan as his knot began to enlarge. "IM......CUMMING" the omega yelled as white stripes were laid on his stomach. Due to the brunette ejaculating, his ass started tensing and untensing, causing Ryan to inturn cum as well. "KENNY....I WANT YOU TO CARRY MY CHILDREN" the alpha said as he finished inside. Cum was everywhere, spilling from Kenny's hole, on Ryan's dick, and on the omega's stomach. "I'm so glad we could do this together" the omega struggled to get out.

"...brother..."

1350 words