What Did I Do?

Woah 312 reads in just two days, Never really expected people to read this so shortly xD.

P.s Not edited so it isn't perfect

ooh you now get to see Kaden's point of view on what his situation was

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaden's P.O.V. !

       I found it pointless into going to those pack training since I really I was strong from the beginning I didn't even need to go since I'm the alpha. But there was the newcomer that everyone kept talking about, and so forth I heard others say that she was a beta from her own pack and she was going to fight with my beta. I was curious to see how its going to end up. I have faith in my beta winning for sure since I choose him personally because of his strength and smartness. Either way she was a beta too, and for that deceased Alpha to choose a she-wolf, she must really be something to get that position, there was never a she-wolf ever to be beta until she came.

 I had just arrived while the rest of my pack followed from behind, so far my beta was late and so was she. I wondered if they got hold up, so I mind linked Jack," What's the hold up?"

I quick response went threw my mind,"Sorry sir, I forgot you changed the time earlier. I be there... Now."

I smirked and saw thru the crowd where he stood," Don't worry, we came a few minutes ago, you ain't that late."

I see him nodding, but I glanced at the back of the first pure white wold I ever seen, and I was amazed all of a sudden, but I don't know why. So I just looked away while every wolf started howling out of no where," aha these wolf's wont have a chance with her, she probably hard to get, she's not worth it then if she is."

The whole tournament was beginning, and I stood on the sidelines to watch til it was my turn, and I'm facing off the dude named Chris.. I smirked and thought how idiotic he was to try to face off an alpha.

An hour has passed until it was my turn to face off, I went straight up there with out any hesitation and did a low grumble of annoyance when that wolf came forward who looked like he could face me off equally.

'Show whose boss' My wolf laughed, enjoying this now knowing well enough that wolf over there was going to embarrass himself in front of everyone in our pack.

When it begun, he attacked me first, but I dodged and bite his left leg throwing him to the ground so wouldn't even move for awhile. I didn't want to do anything reckless then that unless I wanted to kill him. Everyone stood silent a bit, knowing I would win, but sighed in relief that I hadn't killed him or injured him badly. I just smirked and left to sit next to my closet friend who was applauding in my head. I smirked, and watched while they took Chris out of way. Finally It's my beta's turn!

I saw him going up first also showing his confidence that he can win this, I Howled at him to win many of times, which seems to make him laugh with his wolf. But enough of him, I look the other way around now to see clearly on the white wolf who was about to come forward in my close view of sight. I starred lightly, and all of a sudden a huge shock came threw out my body and my wolf was screaming, "Mate! Mate! Mate!!"

I gazed at her again, now in deep thought on how much I really wanted her, and she'll be by my side forever, Her eyes were beautiful, reminds me of clear water roaming around. Her wolf was stunning, yet amazing. I don't even know her, but I was proud be her mate already.

I suddenly stopped staring at her, and looked at Jack who was attacking my mate! I had to do something right away now, because he was about to hurt her! I ran forward and headbutted his wolf and threw him to the near tree. I growled at him furious on what he was trying to do to her. I wanted to rip his head off right then and there, but I glanced at her in my protective stance and whispered so everyone could hear, including her," Mate!"