𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 1

It was a sunny Monday morning and the students of Iverton College could be seen marching into their classes as they sang loudly, swinging their arms to and fro.

"SS2! Y'all better march well and raise those your voices! I don't know who guys are forming jezbon for!" A strict voice called out and the students didn't need anybody to tell them who the voice belonged to. They immediately comported themselves, as they sang loudly and marched hurriedly into their class.

"Gosh! That senior Alex ehn! He is too strict abeg, everytime his blood go dey hot anyhow" Femi Ademuju said as she sat down next to her two friends.

"Hmmm let him hear you first" Cassandra aka Cassy replied as she laughed at her friend.

"Abegi! Let him hear now, what will he do? Beat me? Mtchewww" Femi hissed making Cassy to burst into laughter

"Ok o. But I actually find him cute, y'know? He's just like those cold sexy guys in novels that don't talk too much but are actually dangerous that you dare not mess with them. And I bet he's good in bed too" cassy said winking at Femi, making the latter to roll her eyes at her.

"Oh cassy, you seriously need Christ in your life honey. Wait o, is Bella still in this class with us?" Femi asked as they both turned to look at their friend only to discover her resting her head on the table, sleeping.

They gave her a light shake and her eyes fluttered open, a scowl on her lips.

"What?" Bella asked.

"Are you feeling okay? Why are you sleeping in class?" Cassy asked.

"Mehn, I'm really tired. I was helping my mum late last night at the supermarket. Only to get home and start preparing dinner, I slept around 2am in the morning" bella mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

"Chai" cassy said, wrapping her arms around her friend. Comforting her.

"Its well with you. But why couldn't your brothers cook the food instead?" Femi asked as bella hissed.

"Those lazy rats? What do they know how to do other than eat? Mtchew" she said, as Femi and Cassy spluttered into fits of laughter.

"Do you want my cheese ball?" Cassy asked as the latters face lit up

"Oh yess" bella smiled.

"Look at her, long throat" femi chuckled, smacking the back of bella's head lightly.

"Why now?" Bella pouted as cassy pulled out a packet of cheese ball from her bag and handed it to bella who tore the pack open and began munching happily.

They chatted lightly as bella ate. Suddenly, the principal barged into the class; as the class captain bella hastily put the cheese ball away and shot off her seat.

"All stand greet!" She commanded as the rest students rose.

"Good morning ma'am, pleasure to see you" they chorused as the lady smiled.

"Thank you, please do come in" she beckoned to a figure by the door. Slowly and calmly, a man walked in.

As he came into view, low gasps could be heard. This was not just any man, this was a Freaking Sex god! His fair skin shone like that of a new born baby. He had a tall, lean; but slightly muscular frame. His face... Oh! His face was the definition of perfection. Well sculpted face with a well defined v- jawline. Full afro hair, with his side burns neatly trimmed. The brightest white eyes, with the blackest charcoal orbs, a straight pointed nose and the softest, lush looking pink lips.

The principal smiled, "please do introduce yourself to the students" she said.

He looked at them, his eyes immediately connecting with that of bella's. She found herself transfixed in his unwavering gaze and as he gave a dashing smile, bella could have sworn her heart seized for a moment.

"Hello guys, my name is Sadiq Lawal and I'm going to be your Biology teacher for the rest of the term" he said in the deep, sweet song like voice causing literally almost all the girls in the class to swoon.

"Won't you welcome him?" The principal asked.

"You are welcome sir!" The students replied, majority of the girls still transfixed by his beauty.

"Thank you, uh, who's the class captain?" He asked, as bella's hand shot up.

"I am sir" she heard herself say. His eyes met with hers once again and he stared giving her a small smile.

"Good, come and meet me later in the office" he said. Bella nodded quietly.

"Alright, have a good day. See you later " he said waving them as he walked out followed by the principal.

"Have a good day, students" she said, exiting the classroom.

"Good bye, have a good day" the students replied. As soon as they were sure they had left, the class broke into a frenzy. The girls started squealing and shrieking, whilst the boys simply rolled their eyes and laughed at the girls.

"Damnnnn!! That is sexy as hell!!!" Cassy screamed.

"For real! He has sex appeal written all over him"

"Like??? I wish I could just jump him right there and then" cassy squealed laughing.

Just then, the maths teacher, Mr Mark walked into the class.

"Quiet everyone! Bring out your maths books, I remember I gave you home activities. Class captain gather them and submit on my table and for those of you that didn't do it, quietly go and kneel down by the door" he barked as the class began murmuring.

Bella went round gathering the books, everyone had done it, apparently no one wanted to have a taste of Mr marks awful punishments this Monday morning.

Bella submitted them and walked back to her seats, laughing silently at Femi and Cassy who were making faces to Mr Mark's back as he wrote on the board.

After writing he turned and began teaching but bella found her mind straying far away... To a certain lightskin man.

      ⍟⍟⍟★⍟⍟⍟★⍟⍟⍟★⍟⍟⍟★

𝐇𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞 🤭

𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬? 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦? 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫!

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 ★ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 ❃ 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 ❊

♡ 𝐝𝐞𝐞™  ♡