Prologue Ⅰ

"Fate is often described as something that is bound to happen as it was pre-written of sorts."

For Lotor this was his fate. He was going to die. Burned by the white heat of the pure quintessence. Searing pain shot through his body, he dug his claws into the armrests. Lotor groaned; he felt nauseous. Pulses of heat set himself ablaze. Perhaps he had been rash as Acxa has said, but he wouldn't let this opportunity go to waste.

 Every warning every alert going off at once in frantic beeps. Lotor tried to silence them but he couldn't grasp his surroundings, the world was spinning and waves of pain shot through his body. 

Screeeeee screeeeech

 Lotors ears perked, his ship was falling apart. The quintessence was seeping through even more force pushed him against his seat all he could do was watch as all he had worked for disappear alongside himself. All was silent. He closed his bleary eyes for what seemed as the final time, as the pure light of the quintessence consumed him.

Beeep beep

Lotor forced his eyes open. 'Why was the motherboard beeping?' Lotor squinted. They're it was in bold letters; UNKNOWN FORCE DETECTED. Millions of scenarios raced through his head perhaps another reality? A chance to live! The doubt creeped in, what if it was worse than where Lotor is? He could be captured and tested. Lotor decided that he'd take this risk. Floods of vertigo was pushing down on him. In a frantic lunge Lotor reached at the controls steadied the ship and right before he passed out pushed the surge button.

Right as he slipped into the intoxicating numbness Lotor saw it.

It was a star. A Black Star.