🔥Razor x Bennett - In Heat (NSFW)

Razor POV -

The season had come around again. Spring had dawned on Monstadt once again, and every animal had succumbed to their instincts. Although being technically human, Razor felt the same urges as well.
He once asked teacher Lisa about it, and she said something about nature vs. nurture. Razor wanted to ask, but before he could she went off in a tangent of things Razor hardly understood.
Following the path from Monstadt back to Wolvendome was a relaxing walk. One that he had taken often.
With the seasons change of weather, and heat setting in, so was his. Even as the sun was setting, he still felt a fire burning in his core, wanting to be quelled.
When he thought of this heat, his mind always trailed off to the same person. For reasons unknown to him, he always thought of his friend, Bennett.
It was as if he had this unearthly desire to claim him. Scent him, and ward off his sadness and badluck.
As if on que footsteps beat against the pressed dirt path behind him. Pulled away from his thoughts a bit too late, Razor toppled over to the dirt path.
"Oh, Razor! It's you, I'm so relieved. I was looking everywhere for you, we're you at your lessons again?" Bennett gleamed with a bright cheerful smile.
Razor opened his mouth to speak but fell short once he took note of the poison he was in. Suddenly aware of Bennett's weight pressed down on him. Bennett's gloved hands catching Razor's wrists, and incidently pinning him down. The light in Bennett's eyes showed no indication of acknowledgment towards their predicament. Bennett's sweet breath permitted like sweet honey roast on an open fire. Razor's mouth salivated, wanting to taste it too.
"Razor?" Bennett called.
"Ah," Razor snapped back to reality. "Oh, yes, teacher Lisa taught me lots of things today. But, said lots of things I didn't understand."
"Oh, that's too bad. We're you able to ask her about them?"
"Oh, uh, no. She looked like she was enjoying herself, so I didn't want to ruin it."
"Ah, I guess I could see that. Was it something important?"
Razor bit his lip. "Not really. Just a personal question."
"Oh, now I'm interested! What was it?"
Razor paused, thinking of ways to avert the danger. He desperately wanted to change the topic, the more he thought about it, the harder it was to stop his body from reacting under Bennett's. "It, it was nothing important."
"Oh, don't be like that! I wanna know!" Bennett pressed down further onto Razor.
Razor bit his lip hard to draw his attention away, digging his heels into the dirt.
Bennett continued. "I want to know all about you, Razor. You said I was your luprical. And I want to be the closest person to you."
"I can't tell you," Razor snapped, voice catching and coming out louder than he meant to. Bennett jumped, completely thrown off guard.
"How come, Razor? Is it something bad? I can help shoulder that burden-"
"You are the burden!" Razor exclaimed.
Bennett froze, taking a moment to let the words Razor spat sink in.
"Oh," Bennett dropped his grip from Razor. "I see. I'm sorry Razor, I didn't mean to burden you."
Bennett stood up, heading back to Monstadt with a quickened pace. Razor laid on the path for a moment, processing all that had transpired.
How could he say that? He definitely didn't mean it, not like that at least. Bennett wasn't a burden, it was Razor's feelings for him was the issue. Feelings Razor hardly understood, or knew how to name. With all of Lisa's lessons, it became clearer and clearer to Razor that he didn't understand the human society. So was keeping his animal instincts to himself worth it, or could he just tell Bennett.
In a swift movement, Razor stood back to his feet again. Ramming into Bennett from behind. Wrestling for a moment to get Bennett to face him. Razor gripped his wrists that shielded his face and pinned them on either side of his head.
Only then did he realize he had made Bennett cry. Guilt welled up within him like a cold shock of ice.
"Bennett?" Razor called. "Bennett, I didn't mean that. Not like that. Would you let me explain?"
Bennett sniffles, but didn't say a word. Simply biting down on his wavering lip, and trying to not look Razor in the eye, as if it made his tears any less visible.
Completely consumed by the sight, Razor leaned down. His tongue lightly lapping at Bennett's tear streaked cheeks.
"Razor?" Bennett called, bringing the wolf-boy's attention back.
"Bennett," Razor trailed. " It is spring."
"It is? And?"
"I... in spring I and animals look for partners."
"Oh? Like teammates, like us?"
"No, not like teammates. But for me, yes, us."
"I'm not following Razor..."
Razor's gaze shifted to Bennett's questioning eyes. "I don't know the words for it. I wanted to learn them from teacher Lisa, but I didn't understand her."
"Maybe I could help? Can you draw a picture, or describe what you mean?"
Razor bit his lip. "Can I show you?"
Bennett smiled merrily, Razor almost felt bad for his innocence. "Of course, Razor! Anything!"
"Anything?"
"Yeah, that's that teammates are for-"
Razor brought his face down to Bennett's and softly meeting lips. The taste so sweet, and the feeling so warm. Instantly fanning the fire within him, blazing evermore. But he wanted to get burnt, consumed by it in the very moment.
Razor's speed increased as he harassed Bennett's lips with rough greedy kisses. Pressing his hips down to squeeze Bennett, as his spare hand slipped under Bennett's soft shirt.
"Razor!" Bennett gasped.
"This," Razor grunted into Bennett's mouth. "What's the word for this?"
Razor's head dipped into Bennett's neck. Nipping as the soft pale skin. Sucking to leave his mark. "What the word for this, Bennett? This feeling. I'm burning, but in a good way. I want you, all of you. I want to smell like you, and for you to smell of me. For you to be utterly mine, and to do stuff like this." Razor's hot breath fanning Bennett's neck.
"I- uh-" Bennett stuttered. "Like, boyfriend stuff?"
Razor grunted. "No. Not right. Not right at all."
Razor dropped his hips down into Bennett's, adding a sudden friction. With a gasp Bennett involuntarily bucked back.
"I like that sound," Razor hummed, rocking his hips back over Bennett's. Bennett instantly throwing his head back.
"I know what I want," Razor said.
"Yeah, and?" Bennett panted.
"You," Razor trailed his fingers slowly up Bennett's torso. "Be my mate, Benny. Be mine, let me claim you."
Bennett stared up in shock, pink quickly dusting his cheeks as he flustered. Bennett slipped his hands from Razor's grip shyly. In a slow path Bennett placed his hand on Razor's hips, rubbing small circles with his thumbs.
"Okay, Razor. I'm all yours."