𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞:

If she would stay or she would go.

﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍

Jessie sat silently while Will was asleep until she heard Nancy call out for Steve, Jonathan and Dani from the other side. She believed she was hallucinating, till she heard panic in Nancy's voice in the distance calling for the others.

She decided to get up and walk out of the little fort, weakly as she hadn't enough energy after fighting of the other Demogorgon. Going to the distance where she heard Nancy. If it were an hallucination then she screwed because that would mean that she was dying or if it were actually Nancy yelling for help, then all of them were screwed. Jessie picked up her pace once she no longer heard Nancy screaming, but sighs in relief as she sees Nancy standing still in one spot. Jessie approaching Nancy quietly, looking over to see what she looking at. Her heart pumping faster. Nancy was close to the monster Jessie quietly runs up behind Nancy to cover her mouth stopping her from a sound, pulling her by the waist with her other arm to hide behind the tree because the Demogorgon lowly shrieking near. Once she seen it gnawing on something.

She heard Nancy slightly muffling a scream.
"Shh it would hear you" Jessie whispers in Nancy's ear she held Nancy close. It calmed Nancy down to hear her voice she turned her head slightly to see it was actually her. Jessie slow retreat her hand from Nancy's mouth.
"Jessie" Nancy whispers Jessie smiles. As they faces inches away  Nancy's hand placed on tops of Jessie's that was wrapped around her waist. Nancy glanced down at Jessie lips.

But a growl was heard it popped up behind the tree where they hiding Jessie quickly takes Nancy's hand and runs away. They slowed down panting quietly as they think they are far enough. Nancy examined her eyes on Jessie. "Oh my god are you okay, Jess?" She whispered and putting her hands on Jessie's neck gently, seeing that she was all covered in Demogorgon blood, and slime from the vines that she cropped off. Along with her ripped clothes. Jessie wasn't sure if she was hurt or not, she never checked her self after the fight.
"I don't know, my heart is beating faster then my thoughts and I haven't slept in like in forever which is insane for the female body because I say the female body needs at least 12 hours of sleep plus another 2 hours for naps. So I may think I might being hallucinating you for that matter..." Jessie rambled her processed that her best friend was there. But Nancy latched onto Jessie, hugging her tightly like she hasn't seen her in a while. Which was true. Jessie immediately hugged her back.
"Oh this feels nice" as she feels the warmth of Nancy, due to being in the cold for so long.
"Your freezing" Nancy whispers.

But They could hear echos of their friends calling for Nancy. Nancy is about to yell for them but Jessie quickly covers her mouth again.
"They won't hear us Nance"
But Nancy swatted Jessie's hand away yells anyway.
"Jonathan Steve Dani we're right here"
"Where are you?" Steve yells as for an answer
Jessie looked confused at the response.
Nancy continues to yell for them.
"We're right here. We're right here Nancy!" Steve yells so does Dani and Jonathan yelling and looking around

"Just follow our voice!" Dani yells Nancy and Jessie look at each and nodded they both grabbed each others hands. And walked around trying to find which direction the sound was coming from. But was met with the Monster growling at them they both turned and ran in hand in hand. They both hide behind the tree, listening out for the monster. Nancy holds Jessie's hand tighter.
"Nancy! follow my voice!" They hear Dani from the next tree over with a light peaking through The monster growls in the distances they both nodded and ran for it. They knelt down.

"You go in first I'll watch your back" Jessie says taking her gun out of back back of her pants. Nancy nods not to.
"No, I have to make sure you make it back" she says. Jessie nods forcing Nancy to go through.
"Hurry up we don't have an enough time" she says again looking back and forth pointing the gun towards the woods. Nancy gives Jessie a last look before crawling through but the monster spots them.

"Hurry Nancy" Jessie says as she sees she half way through and the monster started charging towards her, she shoots at it and backs away a few feet and then she shoots it more till they was no more bullets in the barrel.

"Jessie come on!" She hears Nancy call for her but she didn't move, she wasn't going to leave Will out here along.

What kind of person would Jessie would be if she did.

"Jessie! Hurry" Nancy continues to call for Jessie, seeing the portal closing.
"I can't leave" With one last look she ran into a different direction. For her life maybe.

She didn't run back to Will if she did, she would lead it back to him and she didn't want to put him in danger, she didn't follow Nancy unless that thing monstrous thing would also probably follow her and she probably wouldn't make it out alive.
Even if the place that looked like Hawkins, but even if this Hawkins was dark and eerie
She still found her way around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short part.

I feel like writing in 3rd person just isn't my thing.
First person, is more my thing.

And PLEASE tell me what you think.

And I feel like doing a rebel Robin thing.
From Robins perspective in season one.