[12] cockblocker

COCKBLOCKER

COCKBLOCKER

a week had passed since you admitted to suna you missed him.

while it had certainly made things more awkward in some ways, it had also simultaneously brought you closer together.

you had just come out of your room after getting ready - you had class in an hour. unlike before, you didn't make the mistake of being almost naked when you stepped out. suna, however, was still shirtless.

after living with him for a little while now, you had learnt that suna preferred to be shirtless at home. he said it was "more comfortable" and he was "too lazy" to put on one. it was also, more often than not,  "far too hot" to be wearing anything, but if it made you uncomfortable, he'd "try to wear a shirt".

you had told him "no it's fine"

A+ response.

now, you couldn't help it - your gaze lingered on his lean, toned build before you quickly directed your eyes to his face. the corner of his mouth tugged upward, signifying to you that he had in fact noticed what you were doing, but as the gentleman he was, he decided not to say anything.

"morning, suna."

"hi pretty girl."

.....

..................

your heart quite literally stopped beating. you stopped win your tracks with your eyes wide and cheeks flushed.

"what?" he said, feigning innocence. "you look pretty."

"oh. thank you." you paused. "you look pretty too."

"stop i'll literally kiss you," he said in a playful tone.

oh okay.

"you won't. pussy."

suna raised an eyebrow, surprised at your response. still wearing a smug expression, he took a step toward you. and another. and another. until you were just inches apart.

"y/n. are you challenging me?" he said in a low voice. it sent chills down your spine. his morning voice was yet to wear off.

you gulped. "maybe i am."

smirking, he inched his face closer to yours, tilting his head to the side.

"are you sure?" his eyes rested on your lips. "i'll actually do it."

you could feel your heartbeat in your throat. he was so so close.

"bet you won't"

"wouldn't be the first time."

his smile only widened when surprise registered on your face. he remembered.

"have you brushed your teeth yet?" he teased.

you pouted, pretending to be offended by his remark. "of course i've brushed my teeth idiot"

"ok good, just checking"

WHAT THE SHIT WAS GOING AWNNNNN

and just as suna was about to close the gap, a loud knock sounded at the door. taken aback, you both pulled away abruptly. you were entirely flustered, but you didn't remain embarrassed for long because-

"GUYS LET ME IN I HAVE TO PEE"

the annoying voice sounded very familiar.

suna groaned and trudged towards the door, whipping it open to reveal none other than piss hair himself.

suna's face was nothing but irritation as his friend pushed past him and rushed to the bathroom.

"atsumu why the FUCK are you peeing here??" he shouted after him, but atsumu had already disappeared inside.

COCKBLOCKER!!!!