Trailer

Space. Stars and beautiful black void.

[Sam's Voice] "My dad always loved space."

A bright blue blast of energy flies through the eternal night and straight for the head of Knowhere. That blast is Sam, in full Nova armor and helmet, cruising in flight.

"So do I."

Sam lands and is greeted by the townspeople, all happy to see him. He is then greeted by the Guardians.

"I've got an amazing space family..."

They all are happy to see him, and hug him. Even Cosmo the Space Dog jumps up and locks his face.

"And a space dog, too!"

[Cut to Earth, Alexander Home]

"...also got an earth family."

Sam is sitting at a table having dinner with his mother, Eva, and little sister, Kaelynn.

"Best mom and best annoying little sister I could ask for."

Cut to Sam doing the dishes with Eva, the to him and his sister outside, with him pushing her on the swing set.

"Higher, Sam! Higher!" Kaelynn cries out joyfully. Sam laughs and does so.

Eva watches from inside the house with a proud, tearful smile.

[Cut to Paris, Eiffel Tower]

"And I've got the best girlfriend in the universe."

Fireworks go off as Sam and Kamala watch from the top, holding one another. They even share a kiss.

[Fade to black]

"Gotta say, life is pretty good."

[Fade in...] A pair large booted feet step forward, [camera pans up] showing a large, bulky body with the head of a white tiger, with one of his eyes being robotic and glowing red.

"Burn it all!"

[Cut to...] Chitauri ships flying over Xandar and firing upon the city, and soldiers landing on the ground attacking people and Nova Corps HQ.

====================================================================================================

A YOUNG HERO

====================================================================================================

[Nova Prime's Voice] "His name is Titus."

Nova Prime shows both Sam and the Guardians a holographic profile of the tiger-like villain.

Denarian Dey: "Former corps member, turned mercenary. He's killed multiple other's. Including..."

A chart with all the members Titus has killed comes up. One of them in clouding a picture of Jesse Alexander.

"Dad!..."

==============================================================================================================

IS ABOUT TO LEARN

===============================================================================================

Flashes of Jesse playing with a young Sam, showing him the stars, and him telling him and Kaelynn bedtime stories.