The beginning of the fight

In the whole palace of Onigashmi, the screen shows a certain boy. Momonuske. 

Luffy and the fake Oden were looking at the screen.

The live floor which the samurai filled, was getting anxious and worried for their young master's safety. 

Luffy jumped down and ran in the direction of Momonuske. Oden also followed him. 

On the other side, Sanji puts his raid suit on and turns invisible. The others distracted Queen with the deadly game. Chopper was trying his best to not turn into an Oni. Suddenly blue flames started burning Chopper and other people who were infected by the virus. 

Zoro freaked out ready to kill whoever hurt his friend. But Chopper didn't feel any pain, rather he felt that he had gained control of his mind and body.

The blue flames from a phoenix can temporarily stop the virus from spreading. 

The first commander of the Whitebeard, Marco appeared at the battlefield. The pirates recognized him. 

"What is your name"

"Yamato"

Luffy and Yamato ran to help Momonuske, the animal kingdom was also chasing after them.

Yamato explained about those handcuffs. Luffy activated his Armament haki and destroyed them.

After some running Luffy got a bit tired. 

On the other side, Shinobu and Sanji took Momonuske and Chopper was healing the animal kingdom.

...

Momonuske was now with Yamato and Shinobu. They were currently in hiding.

Luffy reached the top floor, ready to fight Kaido and Big Mom. The supernova trio was also there. 

Luffy walked in between the two emperors, while his eyes were hidden from the straw hat. 

He went to the beaten Kinemon. The land of Wano's responsibility was now lying on Luffy's shoulders. 

Luffy attacked Kaido with all his anger.

Law created room and was ready to protect Luffy. 

....