Chapter 1:Kick out of the Team

Lucy's POV:
It's been a year everyone ignores me except Wendy,Gray,Juvia,Mira,Lissana, Levy,Gajeel,Laxus team,(sorry I don't know the name of it)the exceeds and Master who still know that I still exist.

Here I am again sitting with my friends that doesn't ignore me.
"Lu-chan are you sure you're still gonna quit the guild?" Asked Levy.
"Yes, I'm sure if everyone still ignore me,I'm gonna quit." I said
Then I notice team natsu walk towards me.
Then natsu said"We need to talk."
Then I said"ok."
Then I see a crying Wendy,Carla,and Lissana and a sad Gray.
"So what do want to talk about?" I asked.
"Lucy were gonna kick you out of the Team Natsu" Natsu said grinning.
Then I stare at him in shock.

"Why?" I said. Sad,Hate,and anger build inside me.
"Do I have to explain it?! YOU'RE WEAK,PATHETIC AND USELESS!! YOU ALWAYS COMPLAIN HOW WE DESTROYED THE WHOLE TOWN AND ALWAYS COMPLAIN YOUR PATHETIC RENT! IM TIRED OF SAVING YOU! AND YOU ALWAYS HIDE BEHIND YOUR SPIRITS!! YOU'RE WEAK YOU SLUTTY WHOR- *SLAP*
I can't stop my tears.
Never in my whole life said those words to me!

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME THOSE WORDS NATSU!!! I THOUGHT YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND!! I GUESS I'M FUCKING WRONG!!!" I shout at him. Then run to Master's Office.
I Knock on her door 3 times then I heard him say come in.
I enter Master's office still crying then I said "Master,I want to quit Fairy Tail.."
Macarov's POV:
I was signing some paper works when I hear a knock on my door.
Then I said "Come in"
Then I hear someone is crying then I look up Lucy is Crying.Before I said something she said "Master,I want to quit Fairy Tail." I stared at her in shock.
One of my child is gonna quit the guild.
"But you love this place dear" I said tearing up. My granddaughter is gonna quit the guild and she doesn't know that I'm her grandpa.
"I love this place before...but now I don't know if I still love it anymore" she said while crying.

"Natsu kick me out off the team Natsu and everyone except Wendy,Gray,Levy,Mira,Lissana,Gajeel,Juvia,Laxus Team,The exceeds ignore me in the whole year" she said crying.

I want to punish those brats what they did to my granddaughter.

"If that's what you wish dear.give me your right hand." I said crying

Then she give her right hand then I chant the spell to take away her insignia.

"Are you gonna comeback?" I said
"I don't know Mas- I mean Macarov" she said then leaves.
I cry the whole day because my granddaughter is gone now.

[BACK TO LUCY]
Lucy's POV:
I exit Master's office then walk downstairs.
Then Levy and the others that didn't ignore me hug me.

Please don't leave Lucy/Blondie/ Bunny Girl/Lucy-san/Romantic Rival and Lu-chan! They said Crying.
"Don't worry I'll be back in 8 years and I'm gonna get stronger" I said crying.
" Were gonna miss you" they said while crying.
"I'm gonna miss you guys too!!!" I said crying.
Then I give them some letters for them and the whole guild.

Then I walk out of the guilty then said" Sayonara Fairy Tail" I said then start walking back to my apartment.
"Open gate of the maiden,I open thee Virgo! And Gate of the lion I open thee Leo!"then they both appeared.
"Virgo can you pack my things and Loke can you tell the landlady that im leaving"I said to them
Hai/Hai home Like and Virgo said

No One's POV:
(10 minutes later)
"Hime I'm done packing.Punishment Hime?"said Virgo
Then i sweat drop at her then said "no punishment and arigato Virgo I said smiling.
Then she go back to the celestial world.
Then loke appears then he said " I'm done telling the landlady Lucy" he said
Then I said thank you and then he goes back to the spirit world.

Then I went to the train station.
( Fast Forward)
I'm on the train now.
Then I summoned plume to keep me acompany.
When I was about to fall asleep when I heard a knock then I see a black and blond haired boys with 2 exceeds one is wearing a frog costume and the other is red.
Then the black haired guy says "sorry to disturb you, but can we sit here theres no other vacant seat in the train" he said with no emotion.
Then I said "okay"
Then I studied their face.
Then I said" you're Sting and Rogue from sabertooth right?" I said
Yeah and you're Lucy Heartfilia from fairy tail right?" They said ready to fight.
Then I frowned
Then they notice then Rogue said" is there something wrong Lucy-san?" Then I can't help but cry
Then Sting whack Rogue's head then said "Baka!! You made her cry!"
Then Rogue said I didn't do anyting .
Then I said "its not Rogue's fault why im crying" I said then Sting said"Then why?"
"Everyone in the guild ignore me except some of my friends and Natsu kick me out of his team because I'm weak and just a replacement for Lisanna" I said crying.
Then they pulled me into a hug
Then they said don't worry Lucy-san were here for you.

[After 1hour]
They go to a forest.
While were walking we heard a loud roar. Then we follow the noise and saw a Dragon!!!!!

The color of the dragon is gold with blue eyes.

"What are you doing here in my territory humans?!!" Said the dragon
"We're just walking in the forest then we heard a roar so we follow it then we ended up to you."said Lucy
"Tell me your names!"said the dragon
"Yes ma'am! They said

"My name is Rogue Cheney" said Rogue
"My name is Sting Eucliffe" said Sting
"My name is Lucy Heartfilia" Lucy said

"I apologise to you hime,and by the way I'm Celestia the celestial dragon" the dr-Celestia said

"Hime??!!!" They said in unison
"I think you're wrong I'm not a Princess" said Lucy

"You are a Princess,Your mother Layla Heartfilia is the queen of the dragons and you're the Princess" said Celestia
"Do you want to go to the dragon realm?" Said Celestia
"Yes,can I bring them too?" Lucy said pointing the four (Sting,Rogue, Lector and Frosch)

"As you wish hime" said Celestia
" Thank you!,and please just call me Lucy. You don't have to be formal"said Lucy
"As you wish hi- i mean Lucy" said Celestia
"Are you guys ready?" Said Celestia
"Yes" they said
" Open,portal to the dragon realm!" Said Celestia

Then they enter the portal..

(Meanwhile at Fairy Tail)
Natsu's POV:
I'm so happy that bitch is now out of my team.
Me,Gray and Erza was celebrating it while Wendy,Lisanna and Happy are very sad.
"Guys why are you so sad?! Aren't you happy that weakling is not in the team anymore" I said to them

Then Lisanna glared at me.
"What the fuck is wrong with you Natsu?! Why are we sad??!!,because you kick,ignore and called her weak and just a replacement to me! You broke her heart you and everyone dont know what she feels!!! You're telling me that we should be happy that she's not in the team anymore well we're not happy because Lucy is are friend,w we love her!,we care for her very much and you you're her fucking best friend but I don't think you know what a best friend means!!!said Lisanna while crying

Then Lisanna slap Natsu,Gray and Erza in the face really hard.

Then master went out of his office then said "Listen up Brats Lucy leaves the guild yesterday, I'm so disappointed to team Natsu except Wendy,Happy and Charla, Natsu you're suppose to be her best friend!, Gray you're suppose to be her brother like friend! And Erza,Lucy thinks of you as her big sister but now I don't think so! Era you're not longer an s-class mage you're gonna replaced by Cana.
I'm so disappointed in you Fairy Tail!! Said Mavis
Then Master said"Levy,Lucy has a package for you.
Then Mavis disappeared and Master go back to his office while crying.
Then Lucy's friends starts to cry and everyone and I are shock what gramps said.

Then everyone and i starts crying.