Kings and queens

Shavo sits on a nice leather couch watching the new WWE game with Jake Paul and some other dude fighting, suddenly Corey bursts through the door holding a piece of paper "SHAVO SHAVO SHAVO LOOK!" Corey says practically screamed his lungs out " what Corey I was trying to watch the WWE match" Shavo replies with an annoyed tone " THE KING AND QUEEN! THEY HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED BY CHINO AND ARE BEING HELD AGAINST THEIR WILL" Corey kept yelling " what!? Let me see that "Shavo snatches the paper out of Corey's hand and reads it " no way..." Shavo says in disbelief "if only someone could save them" Corey says sadly. Shavo gets a brilliant idea " WE SHOULD HELP THEM!" Shavo says "you're a genius! We will be seen as heroes!" Corey replies they then grab weapons, Corey grabs a stick and Shavo grabs a spoon and bursts through the door of their decaying shack and ventures into the woods.
After awhile of walking they start to get bored " are we there yet" corey asks "no"
Shavo says " now?" "no" "now?" "Shut up" Corey then shuts up and they continue walking in silence when suddenly a mysterious hooded figure appears and leaps at Shavo " SHAVO WATCH OUT!" Corey yells as Shavo barely dodges the hooded figure and swings his spoon at them hitting their head ".....WAHHHHHHHHH" the figure cries then runs away leaving Shavo and Corey confused but continue walking anyway.