summer days

You woke up due to cramps probably  15 minutes after you had dosed off. Those 15 minutes were enough for your brain to formulate a nightmare. You had forgot most of it but it mainly involved jimin leaving you. why you had witnessed jimin arguing and ditching you, you had no idea.

You decided to do something nice for him and not bring up the whole choreography situation up. It was your fault for being insecure.

First you decided you'd clean out his and yoongi's room. No one really minded cleaning each other's rooms and it was quite a normal thing in the dorm. You remembered how happy namjoon was when jin had cleaned out his side of the room when he was busy with all the leader-of-the-biggest-band stuff.

Walking out, you realized no one was home. Hell, even jungkook and yoongi weren't snoring. Opening the group chat on your phone, you saw everyone had texted where they were and where they were going.

Taehyung said he'd be back quickly as he was on the way to pick jimin and namjoon up from the airport. This startled you since you weren't expecting him home for a few days hell he was coming back in an hour.

Quickly rummaging through the cleaning stuff cupboard, you wore gloves and got to work.

About half an hour later, you had managed to clean the floors and furniture along with their shared bathroom.

There were papers lying everywhere on his desk, overflowing dustbin and a broken pencil (he has anger issues)

Cleaning was therapy for you and you couldn't stand a messy place. The members would object seeing you frantically clean every surface in the dorm ever since you debuted, but they eased out after knowing you did it because you enjoyed it. They still got you checked for OCD though. (you were indeed obsessed with germs and cleaning)

Regardless, cleaning was fun. Maybe because it was that one thing in which you could work hard on and see the results immediately after. You didn't have to be patient and keep forcing yourself to do it and not give up upon not seeing an immediate result. 

You got to work and rearranged all his papers. You carefully read each sheet and put them in specific labeled files that jimin owned. Finally clearing out his desk, you refilled his stationary and slumped on his freshly made bed.

God, you even forgot you were in pain.

But there was adrenaline surging through you so after a quick break, you decided to make him dinner.

"listen if I don't find those papers I'll fucking kill myself", jimin groaned and slumped against the car seat.

"you'll find them dude you said they were on your desk", taehyung reassured him from the front seat.

"er jimin I think you should maybe relax on your song. you're so worked up about it", namjoon spoke from beside him.

"you're one to talk about being stressed about a comeback", jimin retorted.

"I am. Listen man, I've seen how you've been for 2 weeks. You didn't enjoy Maldives at all and all you did was stick in that room of yours. Cut yourself some slack."

Jimin hummed. He knew namjoon was right but he just couldn't "cut himself slack". He needed everything to be perfect.

--

Jimin hurriedly keyed the door and opened it. He was hit by the smell of something delicious but he shook his head reminding himself that he needed to get work done first.

Taehyung had gone to the mail room to pick up some package from Celine and namjoon had gone to the main office to notify staff they were back.

Jimin stormed through the house and ignored a singing yn. Oh, how he wanted to just melt in her embrace. He reminded himself for the 100th time that he had work to do.