A Day In The Life

"I hated that fucking movie." My girlfriend of 7 months, Shannon, shouted out & pointed at Night At The Museum title.

"Ay, shut yo fucking trap, that movie was the shit, I don't give a fuck!" Q spoke up, waving his fingers around defending the movie flick.

I snapped my neck at him "Shut cho fat ass up & watch who you talking to!" I laughed & shook my head watching them from the ticket booth. Them two were always at each other's throats arguing about the smallest things. I waited for our tickets. We are watching The Exorcism of Tina Bay. (Chill out, Puto. I know it's not a real movie, okay foo?)

Once we were given the tickets Q & Shannon lead the way but push & shoved one another over trying to be the first person entering the movie theatre.

Of course, we didn't by any snacks. What I look like spending $40.00 on a bag of Corn Nuts & a small popcorn?! Shannon & her sister/ Q's crush, Gina, carried the goodies in their purses.

We all sat in a row. I sat at the first seat next to Shannon followed by Gina ending with Q.

After the 2 hour flick ended I was disappointed. It wasn't scary at all plus, there was more drama in the seats then on the screen with all these people aruging.

I spotted Q & Gina snuggled up, he seemed to have been 'protecting' her from the scary film. He wasn't doing shit besides, trying to cop a feel. "Damn, if he only knew that I'm already hitting that!" I thought to myself.

Shannon was frightened a bit & leaned on me for comforting but it wasn't a big deal. I mean, that's my girl of course I've copped more than just a feel; if you know what I mean.

We walked out of the theaters & sun was already going to set, the sky looked beautiful. Shannon had a smile on her face "how'd you like the movie?" I wrapped my arm around her shoulder "it was pretty scary, huh?"

We walked together, side by side "yea, its probably my new favorite!" I lied "mine too!" Her eyes light up. She agreed, but I knew it wasn't a lie.

"Y'all finna get a ride, huh" Q shouted out from behind "Yes, Q!" I answered for the sisters. "My daddy is picking us up." Gina mentioned to Q but she could be heard from miles away.

We all sat down on the bench. Gina was loudly popping her gum, Shannon was tying her shoe, Q was biting his nails, & I was trying go!

"So, my momma asked me to be there as soon as the movie was over cause she needed my help." I lied, again. I seen the excitement leave Shannon's eyes. "Okay, baby, call me when you make it there." "Yeah, okay." I hugged her & gave her a quick kiss before telling Gina goodbye & leaving.

Me & Q got in the car, speeding of to Bellflower. Two reasons: Q was gonna go smoke with his homies while I was going to get some pussy.

"Damn, Shannon don't shut up sometimes" he groaned while scanning throughout the radio stations. "Yeah, I know, she a fucking headache, dawg!" I gritted my teeth with annoyance, she was a pain in the ass but she gave the best head, I couldn't just leave her.

He finally stopped at 92.3 , Toot It & Boot It was on the air. "Yea, but Gina! God damn she getting thick!" He bit his lip & his voice was filled with glee "I'm finna tap that one of these days!" He continued.

I side eyed him & bursted with laughter "what?" He kept asking confused. I contimplated telling him. "Heads or tails?" "Tails."

If he said heads, I wouldn't have but he said tails & now I was. We reached a red light & I confessed.