set fire to the rain

Johnny blaze's POV

"I am sick and tired of interviewers! No more questions!" I shouted at the interviewers as I came out of my trailer

"Can you tell us why you aren't going back to your old job? Why did you quit?"

"I don't care. No more questions. "

The only time I am going to ride a bike is when I am on the road. Never again, will I be the person I was two years ago. I turned a negative and turned it into a positive. I try my best to stay that way, but I struggle. I still have that ghost rider curse on me.

"Mr Blaze, why can't you do it one more time for old times sake?"

"...No more questions......" I walked away. I got onto my ghost rider bike and rode on. I never looked back. Roxan was married and I was happy for her.

Every once in a while, I would see her at a shopping centre and we would talk, but nothing more than that. We were just friends.

Now was the time to forget about my past and move on. I was going to start a new life. The only thing that would stay, was the curse and my motorcycle.

I rode on until I came to new york. It was beautiful. Suddenly, my bike stopped and I flew off. Everything went black.

At the avengers tower.
Tony's POV

"Ah, come on, Cap. Just one more game."

"No! We have played chess six times already and it only takes me six minutes to win."

"Alright Cap, what about this: let's see if you can beat your high score of three minutes?"

"You have too much time on your hands, Tony. I have to go train."

"For what? There is nothing to train for. The world is peaceful at the moment. "

"There is always a place where things aren't peaceful. I am training for that."

"Oh, come on, Cap. Just one more? I promise I will let you train then."

"Fine. Let's make this qui-"

"Sorry to bother, sir, but there is someone outside the tower. He is in pain. Should I call the ambulance?"

"No, Cap and I will take care of it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We raced down stairs and I opened the door.

What I saw, was an awesome bike and an unconscious man on the road. His head was bleeding. I ran towards him and tried to help him up.

His skin was very hot and it burned me.

"Hey, Cap, I'm gonna need your help if we are going to get him inside and help him. He has a bad fever."

"I'll take him inside, you take his bike in."

"Right."

Steve's POV

Tony and I rushed outside and saw a motorcycle and a man laying unconscious on the road. Tony rushed towards the man and tried to lift him, but immediately dropped him.

"Hey Cap, I'm gonna need your help if we are going to get him inside and help him. He's got a bad fever."

"I'll take him inside, you take his bike."

"Right."

I walked over to the man and picked up him up. Tony was right. He had a really bad fever.