Dusty

Me: hi

You: hi?

Me: alr let's get to the basics. Ur a sand bender and you are hot and idc if ur a girl or a dude.

As you were about to reply, your vision suddenly became blurry and lost all feelings in your body. As you were slipping away, the only thing you heard was "btw your name is Minsu"

As you slowly regained consciousness, you found yourself awakening in the vast expanse of a scorching desert. The intense sunlight beat down mercilessly upon the barren landscape. Confusion gripped your mind as you assessed your surroundings, struggling to recall how you had ended up there. Your arm throbbed with pain, its surface coated in dried blood, a testament to an unknown injury. Your throat felt as parched as the arid sand beneath your feet, every swallow reminding you of the desperate need for water. A splitting headache pounded at your temples, a merciless reminder of the harsh conditions you had endured. Fatigue coursed through your body, weighing down your limbs, evidence of the prolonged exposure to the unforgiving desert. You stood, disoriented yet determined to seek help, hoping to find salvation amidst the unforgiving wilderness.

After walking for what felt like an eternity, your weary body propelled itself forward through the unforgiving desert. Just as despair threatened to consume you, a glimmer of hope emerged in the distance. Squinting against the harsh sunlight, you could make out the silhouettes of people. Relief washed over you, reinvigorating your determination. With renewed purpose, you pressed on, your pace quickening as you drew closer to the figures on the horizon. Thoughts of water, shelter, and salvation flooded your mind, fueling your exhausted limbs.

With each passing moment, the silhouettes became clearer and clearer revealing the gaang. Despite the miserable state in which you were in, you ran as fast as your legs allow you to toward the group. By the time you got there, the gaang already entered the library with Appa and Toph left behind.

You approached Toph with a weak smile on your face and asked her for water. The blind earth bender answered your request with a sarcastic remark.

Toph:  "Oh, absolutely! Let me just dig into the sand like a mole, tunnel my way to an underground oasis, and hook you up with a five-star water delivery service"

You laughed weakly and said "but actually though, I'm kinda on the verge of death right now "

Just then a small water bottle flew just a few inches from your head and onto the ground. You fell to your knees and rapidly drunk the water, giving you energy while simultaneously feeling a sharp paint in  your throat as a result. You stood back up with this new found energy and sat next to Toph in the shade who was carefully monitoring my every move.

You: I'm not gonna do anything chill 

Top: that's for me to judge Dusty

You chuckled and made yourself more comfortable "ask me anything and I'll answer truthfully. You'll see that I'm actually a really trustworthy guy".

Toph: alright let's start with the basics. What's your name?

You: it's Minsu, you?

Toph: I'm the one asking the questions here dusty. So why are you here? And how long have you even been here.

You: I honestly have no idea. I woke up and found myself in the middle of the desert.

Suddenly, the earth began to tremble, as if it was seized by an earthquake. You leapt to your feet, witnessing the library tower sinking into the depths. In an instant, Toph sprang into action and tried to keep the library from sinking.

You jolted to her side and tried to help her "4 hands are better than 2 don't you think".

"Not the time dusty" she answered.

"Right my bad"

As both of you were desperately trying to keep the library from sinking, you heard the sound of sand moving around "shit the sandbenders" you mumble.

You ran towards appa, hopelessly trying to think of a way to save him. At that moment you remember an important detail, you're a sandbender.

You tried to sandbend by doing movements of you rising the sand in the air but only a few grains would actually rise.

"shit."

At that moment the horde of sandbenders paused for a moment, as if they somehow recognized you. A man in the middle glared at you,"Kill the traitor" he comanded.

"This day can't get any better"