Under The Moonlight

Under The Moonlight.

Chapter 1 

Sometimes in life things happen that change our lifes forever, events that make us fall and touch the deepest of abysses, but as long as there is life, there is hope, that one day we can find peace and happiness. 

She was 17 years old at that time, her hair was black and short, brushing her chin, the bangs covered her forehead, and her eyes were deep and dark.

One afternoon after school she decided to take a walk at the park, she took a book and sat down to read it on a bench under the shade of a tree, she had recently moved to a new town with her father, and she was new in that school .

It was summer, and there was a humid cold breeze, typical of England, she got focused on her reading and after a while she heard something that caught her attention, a beautiful voice that sang, he looked up and could distinguish a boy playing the guitar and singing alone on another bench in the park, his eyes were green and deep, his black hair and bangs adorned his forehead, she smiled to herself when she heard the boy's sweet voice, but continued reading. 

- a true love, a sincere love, what I always expected and only find in you, my love. There may be problems, but by your side I feel at home, only you are my sweet home...- 

he sang concentrating on his own business, when suddenly he saw some boys approaching and he fell silent. 

-Hi Loser! You forgot to give me your lunch today, what's wrong with you?- said one of the boys, a blond and arrogant boy, the girl looked at them discreetly.

-I'm sorry Steve, I'll give you my money!- the boy with the guitar said fearfully, the other boys looked at each other maliciously 

-that's how we like it, that you recognize authority!-

the boy gave them his money, then they beat him to the ground along with his guitar, they laughed and then left. The girl felt indignant, so she got up and approached the boy who was lying on the ground 

-here - she said extending her hand towards him, he looked at her surprised, and she helped him up 

-thank you... I'm John, nice to meet you - 

- Caitlin Carter, it's also nice to meet you - 

- are you new here?- 

- yes, I just moved in here a few days ago - the girl replied, they both started chatting that afternoon, the time came when they both had to leave and then they said goodbye, both had begun a great friendship that summer day.

The weekend passed and Monday came, classes began, they both went to the same school, the "Rudyard Kipling South Preparatory School". 

At lunch time she sat alone, and while she ate she observed the other students who chatted among themselves, Caitlin didn't have many friends, she used to focus on her own business without talking too much with others. 

She could see John who was also having lunch alone, sitting on a bench, apparently neither of them had much company, Caitlin smiled shyly to herself as she looked at him, then she continued with her lunch. 

The day passed normally, when afternoon arrived they both met again at the park 

-hello -

-hello- he took his guitar to play as he used to do every day. 

-So you plan to be a musician when you grow up?- she asked when she saw him playing

- well... I guess, it's what I do best, my parents like it and they have always supported me to do it - he said